Khaosod English Exclusive: Russians In Thai Jail Offer Secrets On Trump Election For US Asylum

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

It's funny how most people still fall for the left right paradigm. The deep state is real, and people such as Putin and Trump run in the same circles and are controlled by the same hand. They are all best buddies behind closed doors, and not on the world stage.. it's called a stage for a reason :thumbsup: 

And who then is the "hand"?

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

How can it be that all people in custody today, still have a phone or an Internet connection at hand?

A friend of mine was allowed to keep his phone whilst at Pattaya police cells, but it was taken from him when he was taken to court. After the court freed him, the police "sold" his phone back to him!

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“In exchange for help from US intelligence services and a guarantee of my safety, I am prepared to provide the necessary information to America or to Europe or to the country which can buy me out of Thai prison,”

... and the BiB, rubbing their hands in anticipation, is off to the closest 7-Eleven to borrow their calculator

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

How can it be that all people in custody today, still have a phone or an Internet connection at hand?

I wondered the same thing as I did a week or so back when a mum appealed for help on TV for her son in custody on Koh Tao. She was communicating with him via phone and sending screenshots of online comments and assistance to him. I find it hard to believe that prisoners have access to a phone in police cells because they certainly don't in a Thai jail.

Please! I have stuff that my uncle's mother's step-daughters next door neighbour's best friend told her about specific things that show in reality that Putin's opponents are colluding with Trump to change Governments in Russia.

BTW: I need a new Mercedes sports so the info will cost!

1 minute ago, Spock said:

I find it hard to believe that prisoners have access to a phone in police cells because they certainly don't in a Thai jail.

Wondering the same thing is what I do too. However, you are unfortunately deadly wrong about access to phone while in custody in Thailand. Sometimes they just let you have the phone, or sometimes you have to give them some baht so they let you keep it. That doesn´t make it right, though. 

Call girls know other call girls.  People talk.  People share photos on their digital devices. 

I have friends in SE Asia who are prostitutes.  They share a lot of info with each other - pics of clients, stories, etc.

It's possible the girl(s) in Thailand know some of what's happening with their sisters in their home countries.  This is getting interesting. 

Advice to the girls:  if you get a visit by US or Russia embassy staff person, be careful before you sign anything.  It's known that the dangerous dufus running the white house (running it into the ground) is famous for getting everyone even remotely connected to him, to sign gag orders.  Trump could have thousands of people who have signed gag orders relating to him.

The Russkies aren't as much into gag orders as they are in to simply 'disappearing' people.  I hope the girls are safe, regardless of whether they have useful political info to share.

I really do not know what happened in this case but there really is a mental and medical need for ‘affectionate’ therapy. It is one of the greatest gifts from God. WE use it and abuse it but it is still a great gift. People should seek help if there is a need.

5 hours ago, bobbymack said:

People will say absolutely anything to get out of a Thai jail.

Not exactly.

Maybe they'd say anything to avoid being sent back to Mother Russia? But a prison in Thailand sure beats what awaits these gals in Russia.

4 minutes ago, rocart said:

Please! I have stuff that my uncle's mother's step-daughters next door neighbour's best friend told her about specific things that show in reality that Putin's opponents are colluding with Trump to change Governments in Russia.

BTW: I need a new Mercedes sports so the info will cost!

So, are you saying you're sure what the girls are saying is useless hearsay?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

But if some of what they say is valid, .....it would have political repercussions -  particularly if there's credible proof behind it, like videos or audio.   The Billy Bush tape had repercussions.   

US right wingers (religionists, white supremacists, neo Nazis, pharma-pill addicts, and gun-addicts) wouldn't lessen their love for Trump if a pee pee tape surfaced with him in a leading role.  And, of course, they would say it's fake, like they say of all news which doesn't praise their hero.  

However, Trump's fan base is weakening, and a pee pee tape sure wouldn't add to his fan base.  However, golden showers are good for whatever shop sells mattresses - near that 5-star hotel in Moscow.  

5 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Not exactly. Maybe they'd say anything to avoid being sent back to Mother Russia? But a prison in Thailand sure beats what awaits these gals in Russia.

Right.  A young woman member of Pussy Riot described part of what went on in the Russian prison she was at:

There was 1 water spigot for about 60 women.  It only got turned on for a few hours, once per week.  Low flow.  the most aggressive women hogged the water - mostly to clean themselves.  The less aggressive women didn't even get to clean themselves once per week.   

Despicable conditions in Russian prisons.  Plus TB is everywhere.  It's rare for a prisoner to get released, who doesn't have tuberculosis. 

im slightly confused.  firstly the Russian sex club was to train women to suck off of rich men...........so thats a red mark on her story.  secondly.........i hope  this gal is thinking straight..  maybe she really does have some stink to tell?????  because as of now if she is deported. she is gonna have a rough time of it on home soil.?  

Russia gate my ass...this whole thing w Trump is Israeli gate.

ifs there’s any credibility to her claim....the USA will take her quickly like they did with Victor Bout....same guy who had breakfast w Mossad head Mike Harari on the morning of 911 at British Pub in Bangkok! 

Now she is saying she has a sex tape of her and Bill Clinton having sex when she was 12 yrs old...and for only $19.95 she will also add 20 photos of her and Hillary & Rosie O'Donnell  having a three-way.

Archived