BANGKOK
webfact

Video: Renting a motorbike in Pattaya? Watch this first.....

Some troll posts have been removed

5 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Some troll posts have been removed

Good you've removed that troll I responded to. 

2 hours ago, Bobobirdiebuddy said:

You are looking at death, injury and you twits want to make snide comments.  It is so easy to make fun of these people, isn't it.  Damn, I get disgusted by the attitudes of so many farangs sometimes.

If you happen to read the whole list you will understand most of the responses are related to the video none of whom have been confirmed dead and are reasonable responses

Edited by stament
  • Confused 1

Thats bloody terrible and the guy who smashed the car windscreen and went hopping away, well, that's an advert to always wear a decent helmet because if he wasn't, he'd be hopping no where for sure

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Were those people riding and driving? A pack of buffaloes would have more road sense.

speeding - ignoring traffic lights - using mobile devices and just blatant stupidity, all breaking the law at will because there is no law enforcement, the police believe their job is to clean up the carnage after it happens and charge people ..................... prevention (is there even a Thai word) and proactive law enforcement.........before it happens, simple concept - why don't they get it ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thais just cannot wait, off  on a tangent, i waited 45 minutes in Bangkok Bank this morning (number 15) and some <deleted> queue jumper, (number 26) tried it one . you dont **** with me he he

Edited by mercman24
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

As a biker, i dont see a funny side to this.  

Sorry, but you have to laugh at the absurdity of it. I laugh at those Youtube videos where skateboarders who try and ride down railings slip and get their balls crushed. Hilarious.

As if I needed more encouragement . . . I moved back to Pattaya in early January from Vietnam. Rented a moto three times. I have many years of riding here, Cambodia and VN, but the Pattaya traffic is now even more chaotic with all the heavy buses, stark displays of ineptitude by the locals and even more numerous inexpert, overreaching foreigners riding motos -- the latter almost comedic in their lack of experience and skills if weren't for the drastic consequences.

I won't be renewing my 5-year licence next month, because it seems to me that an accident is a matter of when, not if.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have two falang neighbours who have both suffered serious accidents. Both are long time residents and experienced bike riders, yet their luck finally ran out. One suffered serious brain damage and will never recover.

• Sad 1

Only one word for them on the roads.

It starts with C and ends in S :bah:

And its not Careless or Cautious. 

• Like 1