BANGKOK 20 June 2019 07:55
RebelRed

Education Degree for Teaching Licence

On 3/7/2018 at 3:32 AM, Scott said:

Be sure and check out whether they will recognize a degree from the Philippines if you are not a Philippine national.   There was talk about not permitting western citizens to get a Teacher's License with an online degree from the Philippines.  

Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but do check it out before investing in course work that may not achieve your goals.  

I did the course and have a license now, so it's fine.

• Like 2

Thanks Guys for all your input. I am going to enroll at St Robert's and start next month. I went to Kru Supa and they gave me my 4th waiver but said I won't get a 5th. They also said that they accept the Degree of Education from St Robert's for the teaching licence. St Robert's also said that I can do the course 100% online but I will have to do an extra paper in lieu of going to lectures in Bangkok. Will let you know how I get on.

1 minute ago, RebelRed said:

Thanks Guys for all your input. I am going to enroll at St Robert's and start next month. I went to Kru Supa and they gave me my 4th waiver but said I won't get a 5th. They also said that they accept the Degree of Education from St Robert's for the teaching licence. St Robert's also said that I can do the course 100% online but I will have to do an extra paper in lieu of going to lectures in Bangkok. Will let you know how I get on.

BA in education, or a Diploma in teacher education? 

Hello RebelRed,

How did you get on with this course? I'm looking to sign up to it also to get my 5 year teaching license. Did you get your license and was the course worthwhile?