"Now I know why my old man likes to play football!" - pretties at the match drama continues

webfact

"Now I know why my old man likes to play football!" - pretties at the match drama continues

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

The story of the pretties who were invited to a football match final at a Bangkok arena has become the "drama of the week" in Thailand.

It has emerged that Facebook comments in fruity Thai language appeared from a wife of one of the participants who said:

"Now I know why my bloody husband is always asking to go and play football with his mates.

"Next time he wants to go I will bloody kick him, I can tell you" the woman said on "Net Idol Hunters Return".

Amarin TV featured the drama. They interviewed the manager of the arena in Petchkasem where pictures of the players groping the girls emerged and where one featured five pretties on their knees in front of the teams in the final.

Manager Wanchai Srimeelap said the arena was open to all. It had nothing to do with him. The organizers of the matches brought the girls with them as it was a special occasion.

The organizer called himself "Petr Cech" after the name of the goalie in a second rate English Premiership team.

He said he had invited the pretties to bring a bit of color and excitement to the "King of Champs" final match held several weeks ago.

Sanook reported that no pretties used in the event were going on the record about what happened.

Some netizens have been banging on about the behavior being inappropriate while others have said it is all a fuss over nothing.

Pretties - or promotional girls - often attend such events as this and are a central feature in events like motor shows and product launches.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-06

The organizer called himself "Petr Cech" after the name of the goalie in a second rate* English Premiership team.

This is journalism at it's finest.

*Arsenal, spot on....

16 hours ago, side said:

This is journalism at it's finest.

*Arsenal, spot on....

Seemed rather harsh referring to Arsenal as second rate,

Would that also apply to all the Thai owned Premiership sides, namely any below Man City?

Archived