Opportunities if not teaching

merc fintail

In regards to this job.

1. Brokerage or agency except in international trading.

Do you think they are saying you can be a broker or trader of anything providing it is based on international trading. IE export business or even selling condos to expats whose funds are abroad?

14 hours ago, ericthai said:

This has been discussed so many times!!!

If you read the actual text from the labor department just about anything can be deemed as working. 

the link to the ministry of labor WORKING OF ALIEN ACT    http://www.mol.go.th/sites/default/files/downloads/pdf/WORKING_OF_ALIEN_ACT_2551_DOE.pdf

you will find the definition of work as:  "Work" means engaging in work by exerting energy or using knowledge whether or not in consideration of wages or other benefits;"

Even if you have a work permit you can only do what is listed in the work permit.   There are plenty of people doing small jobs without work permits, the chance of getting caught is slim, but can happen, especially if you piss someone off. 

There is also a provision in family law that permits certain duties as part of marriage.

Maybe you could contact said lawyer and ask him about it or tell him he is wrong. I have given enough information on here for you to be able to identify him.

On 3/9/2018 at 1:21 AM, ericthai said:

i.e.  If he is listed as manager he cant clean floors. 

Actually not true. The responsibilities will be listed in the contract. That contact will be used to obtain the work permit. If cleaning floors is listed in the contract then the work permit holder is permitted to do so.

8 hours ago, puchooay said:

There is also a provision in family law that permits certain duties as part of marriage.

Maybe you could contact said lawyer and ask him about it or tell him he is wrong. I have given enough information on here for you to be able to identify him.

Can you please provide a link to this ? I only ask because it is not true.

Archived