(Looking for) GPX DP125

Hello. I've been searching for a GPX DP 125 a few times over the past years, never found anything. The model itself is out of production, and no official GPX dealer in bangkok seems to have it (at least the ones that replied). 

I'm been so far as to going through images looking for them in the background, this actually worked and I found a dealer with one as late as November 2017, however it was already sold. I've also scanned many forums in thai, trying to find LINE IDs to contact, all are sold so far though.

I've also been posting around in some of the (some dead) "DP 125" specific FB groups, however no catch so far.

If anyone here is either selling one, or know where I can find one (bounty?) I'd be very happy for some tips! Only preferences is that it is the supermotard version.

Thanks, hope this kind of post is ok in this forum (saw a few other requests)

3 hours ago, papa al said:

You looking for the motard configuration?

http://www.9carthai.com/new-gpx-dp-125-price/

Hi, yes the motard configuration. And I've actually commented on the page there and as far as I understood the reply I got they told me to go ask "offline dealers".

Unless I am missing something, this page doesn't actually give me any direction as to where the bike is available does it?

Edit: I did see some shops I had missed in the comments, will look through them again thanks~

• 2 months later...

Archived