7 French people arrested over kidnapping of a French woman

snoop1130

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/8/2018 at 9:48 AM, smotherb said:

It is really amazing how some people just cannot understand the potential multi-nationalism of a country's citizens. If you hold a passport, you are a citizen. Even Napoleon was of Corsican ancestry and Elizabeth is of German ancestry; give it a beak.

Spot on, our little girl who was born in Thailand holds passports from Thailand, Australia and the UK each one states she is a citizen of that country even though she has never been out of Thailand 

On 3/8/2018 at 9:45 AM, joecoolfrog said:

Are the ones who seem to be of West African origin , lesser dip shits because they are nominally Christian ?

Ok, Christian dipshits then. Whatever, I consider all Religious people complete idiots.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2018 at 8:14 AM, Rc2702 said:

Sounds like a scene from the film: a prophet 

.MV5BMTUyMjQ1MTY5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzY5

Excellent film.

(I've been watching all the films of Jacques Audiard I can find after seeing this and "The Beat That My Heart Skipped").

`

They are originally from Morocco but they are french.

Cannot say that Will Smith is from China and Nigeria ,-), he is an american citizen. 

They was born, raised and live in France, their parents are probably also from France and Grand Parents from Morocco so can’t say they are foreigners.

They a re French people with french mentality but they are bandits, savages, horrible people like there are in many countries... 

They are not French. They only have nationality.
Their root, their origin are not French.

the French mentality? You laugh.
7 to 8 kids, veiled women, submitted and supervised by all the men of the family.
This is not the French mentality, it is the Arab mind.

On 3/31/2018 at 7:15 PM, sirocco said:

They are not French. They only have nationality.
Their root, their origin are not French.

the French mentality? You laugh.
7 to 8 kids, veiled women, submitted and supervised by all the men of the family.
This is not the French mentality, it is the Arab mind.

not Arab but Bedouins

Hello, DieterWiehe, 

Bedouins? Yes, we can say that.
They travel from building to building, from cellars to cellars, live with recels, expedients, peace pipe and as a means of transport, they have abandoned camels for big cars.

Archived