7 French people arrested over kidnapping of a French woman

snoop1130

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idriss Sulliman, 25 year old Yann Kimulina, 21 year old Brahim Saifdine, 23 year old Mouhcin Wizkrane, 32 year old Yacine Maatoug, 21 year old Lydia Kouang Nlend and 19 year old Sahra Zerari, for kidnapping and physically abusing a 21 year old French woman.

French passport but not French named

Bad for France to read this and that everybody read only "French" =bad

2 hours ago, sebastion said:

France has colonized many nations and grants them entry into France.
Algeria being one of them.
It's an old law.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

"It's an old law".....Used by Outlaws.

I am french.. Those names and people seem to be from Africa, not North Africa.. (Algeria)

Anyway, same sh.. in different packaging..

Yes our gouvernment for years allows anybody inside.. The good thing is they allow them out for holidays.. so hopefully those guys will be here for a certain number of years..

Have a nice day..

Arent we in Phuket so lucky ?

This new class  of  mongrel dog has decided that Phuket is  a great place  invade in packs ..

A number of us  locals had  been observing these  particular animals  above since the first  4 new T Max rentals came 2 weeks back. Since then there has been no peace on that usually quiet Soi , just  loud and excruciating French rap ,  even louder voices , and squeelling tires. Complaining neighbours have been threatened..

Ironically , a pack that may well have been related , rented a townhouse not 200 metres away  last year ,  then broke into the one adjoining  and moved in about 7 or 8 fellow dogs ,  then set  about depleting the atms in the area . They also had habitations and contacts  in Chalong as well. Because they had no keys to half their townhouses , and the back doors and windows were deadlocked when they were raided from the front by the cops , all bar one was collared. But not before they did a good job smashing the back windows and shoulder charging the back door , that bulged like their girlfriends waist lines..

I would be extremely surprised if they all  didnt have criminal records. The women included.

I would also be leaning toward the idea that their 'victim' was well known to them , and possibly owed them the 5k  Euro for chemicals supplied.

These animals  are the  same 'type' that set off from Patong to Laem Singh  in aggressive flotillas  every day in High Season ,  running the reds in Kamala  ,  breaking any law they can ,  and using the public riders like slalom poles.  They  speed on their rental  TMaxs  like  they're in a Grand Prix.

They make the Chinese  tourists look like The Waltons .

I have no idea why there  is no 'crackdown' on these scum...

2 hours ago, sebastion said:

France has colonized many nations and grants them entry into France.
Algeria being one of them.

This is absolute BS. People from former colonies have no privileged access to immigration. There are some overseas districts though,  which are part of the Republic (glorified colonies, if you ask me), the people of which are French citizens by birth, hence entitled to settle anywhere within the Republic. Bear in mind that these people are mostly of Christian religion, and have gone through the French education system.

This is absolute BS. People from former colonies have no privileged access to immigration. There are some overseas districts though,  which are part of the Republic (glorified colonies, if you ask me), the people of which are French citizens by birth, hence entitled to settle anywhere within the Republic. Bear in mind that these people are mostly of Christian religion, and have gone through the French education system.
Unable to organize a smooth decolonization process in the 1950s, France went through a violent and traumatizing one, especially in Algeria where the inedependence war lasted from 1954 to 1962 and ended almost as a civil war in France. In the early 1960s, almost all former French colonies had become independent countries. A few overseas territories remained and still are part of France. Former colonies, and particularly Algeria, demanded for their citizens a privileged right to immigrate in France : this is the reason for the presence in French cities of a large population of immigrants from Algeria and Western Africa who often face social and cultural problems, racism and unemployment.

https://www.understandfrance.org/France/History3.html

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It is really amazing how some people just cannot understand the potential multi-nationalism of a country's citizens. If you hold a passport, you are a citizen. Even Napoleon was of Corsican ancestry and Elizabeth is of German ancestry; give it a beak.

They are french from Morocco/Algeria I suppose. People in France are very much concerned about those migrants from former colonies.

Good news, the kidnapped girl is free. And the kidnappers hopefully will stay some time in jail.

3 hours ago, saakura said:

France is a democracy and the govt is elected by its citizens? It is the French government who makes the policies which allow these african muslims or chinese or others to easily migrate and become French citizens?

Don't forget the french colonies and their infamous history. France exploited them, now France is exploided by them. Same applies to other colonial powers such as England, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Germany and last not least the US and their slavery.

I very much doubt, the young lady was really kidnapped. My guess: she was playing an active role in the game. Their mistake: they didn't reckon that her parents would contact the Thai police. Stupid as stupid goes.

25 minutes ago, peter14 said:

French..  name dont sound really French... 

Barack Hussein Obama....name don't sound really American.

They could be from any of the former French possessions in North and N.W. Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mauretania and others.

We're in the 21st century for Christ's sake, people emigrate and immigrate. 

France is no longer only Gauloises, baguettes, Brie, Kronenbourg biere and Clouseu.

6 minutes ago, maximillian said:

Don't forget the french colonies and their infamous history. France exploited them, now France is exploided by them. Same applies to other colonial powers such as England, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Germany and last not least the US and their slavery.

I very much doubt, the young lady was really kidnapped. My guess: she was playing an active role in the game. Their mistake: they didn't reckon that her parents would contact the Thai police. Stupid as stupid goes.

"France exploited them, now France is exploided by them." Which is ok in the minds of dogmatic leftists who believe that two wrongs make a right - I was always taught the opposite. Not accusing you of being a leftist btw - just saying.

3 minutes ago, 4737 Carlin said:

"France exploited them, now France is exploided by them." Which is ok in the minds of dogmatic leftists who believe that two wrongs make a right - I was always taught the opposite. Not accusing you of being a leftist btw - just saying.

You didn't bother to read my comment well enough. Where did I say that I agree with the criminals from the ex colonies ?  Without colonialism these individuals wouldn't be in Europe.

And yes, it is my dogmatic leftist opinion that colonialism and slavery are crimes against humanity.

Archived