Is the Imperial World Ladprao location still available for 90 day check in ?

Thanks [emoji120] , before when I heard they had stopped doing the 90 day check in at this location I went anyway and they did for me so I may go back and try again and report back to let others know my experience .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

FYI. I mailed my last 90 day report and passport copies to CW February 13, 2018. They got it February 14, processed it February 22, and I got the receipt and passport copies back by mail to my condo on March 1. If you live near a post office that is the easiest way for me. Online did not work for me. 

2 hours ago, Lumbini said:

Possibly a trip the beach at Jomtien is in order as the office there is really efficient with a relaxing day at the beach the perfect setting for a 90 day check in emoji907.png

You have to do it in Bangkok since that is where you applied for your extension.

Just now, CH1961 said:

Why?

You just have to fill in some letters and numbers, at the end press the enter-key .. that's it ;-)

I have a MacBook and have spent too much time in the past trying to report online. I have read thai visa for hours and done everything advised but no go for me.  I am happy for the guys that can use it but until they change the online service I have retired from online reporting frustration. 5555