ED Visa in Laos - Internship

Hi,

Do you know exactly which papers I need to do an ED Visa for a 3 month internship at the Thai Embassy in Vientiane?

I already had an internship but that time I did my visa in my home country, I heard that there are less documents needed in Laos for a visa than other countries, is that true?

My visa expires in a little bit more than 2 weeks, so I want everything to be ready soon, I know some documents can take long to deliver.

Have a great day,

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The requirement are here on their website. http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/upload/pdf/Visa/Non- ED & O.pdf

Thanks for the information, I already looked at this link but it doesn't say anything about internship agreement. 

I read online about ED visa application in Laos for language school students but I didn't find information about internship applications in Vientiane except the website of the embassy.

So the only documents needed are these ones?

• Letter of acceptance from the concerned academic institute/organization
  • Copy of registration certificate of the concerned academic institute. ( The company I'm doing my internship in?)
  • Academic record and the Student ID (if currently studying) (copy of student ID? I didn't need this when I did my application last time)
  • Recommendation letter from the concerned organization addressed to the Embassy is also required

Has anyone here did a ED visa application for an internship?