30 Days Extension for Pregnancy

Davai

Few days ago I went to the Chonburi Immigration early morning with my wife who is 9 month pregnant and now awaiting for the big day for delivery 

She had her 30 days extension last month and few days ago we had 60 days extension 

This is our story 

As you know me and my wife are Russians we do not have a a tourist visa but in a 30 days stamp at the airport when we arrive 

On her 8th month of pregnancy we went to the immigration office in jomtien 

Document we brought 

Passport 

TM7 Form 

Copy of passport front information 

Immigration stamp page 

Reporting of Address paper 

Hospital Maternity Book 

Doctor letter on pregnancy in Thai language that stated how many month pregnancy 

A friend told us to go a ask the reception for Counter 1 , after show the reception our documents she gave us a Q number 101 first in line

8am the officers still having breakfast all of us waiting they only starts to work around 820am

Our number was called we smiled at the officer handed our document he check the paperwork from the Banglamung hospital and say ok he can only give us 30 days extention reason was because our hospital letter is in English.  He said it's ok next extension bring the same letter but in Thai language, we paid the 1900 baht and after 20 mins we received my wife passport with a 30 days stamp.  Easy 

Next extention few days ago she's 9 month pregnancy any time will pop 

We went again same paperwork this time a very nice lady officer at counter 1 attend to us in less than 5 mins she she asked you asking 60 days ok I will talk to my boss,  she said you can go to restaurant outside eat breakfast because boss not yet arrive,  we went to have nice breakfast at the immigration restaurant outside after 30 mins we went back in 

We sit down at the chairs provided then instead she called out my wife name she politely came to us and smiled ok my boss say 60 days and she showed us the stamp on the passport extention another 60 days 

But 1 slight problem he Boss will be late today so she suggested to us since she need her boss signature she will have to retain the passport and asked only me to pick up the next morning,  my wife don't need to come. Oh and we paid 1900baht for it

Next day Im first inline again I saw her while having breakfast I smiled she remember me and handed me the passport and said after born if want extention bring the same letter from doctor if my wife is not fit to travel :) 

I wai at her and said thank you so much for the help 

Now all the stress about extention is over and we made friends at the immigration :) 

Archived