Lady boy "Lisa" charged with attempted murder after stabbing Norwegian tourist in Krabi

rooster59

13 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Face is very valuable to Thai's, even Ladyboys. Was it worth it for the drunken Norwegisoan to hurl insults at some stranger driving by on their motocycle at 4AM? 

Who said he "hurled insults" ?? 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It didn't have to end in a stabbing. A few good smacks on the stupid farang's head would have woke him up and taught him that in Thailand, if you asked for trouble, you will normally get it. That is, if there is no other versions to this story and it is as reported.

17 hours ago, farcanell said:

As already noted, there is probably more to the story, but as it stands, in this OP, the only side of the story that is being passed along, is the attackers version/ excuse... I don’t see a link to another source (but your correct... that’s not hearsay)

so.... I for one, will be interested to see the missing dots, although I’m pretty sure of what the picture will portray, once the dots are all connected.

"...in this OP, the only side of the story that is being passed along, is the attackers..."

Really?  From the OP..."The Norwegian...says..

Samart said...".  That's both sides quoted, not one.

17 hours ago, GTgrizzly said:

Another one nit picking at every one else's comments

At least your name is appropriate 

What I did was respond to a comment about a "one-side story" that was 100% inaccurate, that is not nit-picking but, even if it had been, it still would have had a lot more substance than yours.

Congratulations on making that comment about my name, I can't understand why no one else has ever as much originality as you did.  Brilliant.

35 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"...in this OP, the only side of the story that is being passed along, is the attackers..."

Really?  From the OP..."The Norwegian...says..

Samart said...".  That's both sides quoted, not one.

Lol.... it’s still early for me.... I haven’t even received today’s edition of the funny pages, so with time to kill, whilst brewing coffeee, I had another look at the OP, as “the Norwegian.... says..... samart said” might mean two sides were quoted, depending on the text indicated by “....”

so.... re reading the OP, I noticed nothing.... no Norwegian saying anything.... I’ll check again.... nope... nine paragraphs, but no statement from the Norwegian, nor those three sound bites in a single paragraph.

Now I’m wondering if we are reading the same OP... I’d say it’s weird, but the truth is more likely that I’m simply missing something ?????

2 hours ago, farcanell said:

Lol.... it’s still early for me.... I haven’t even received today’s edition of the funny pages, so with time to kill, whilst brewing coffeee, I had another look at the OP, as “the Norwegian.... says..... samart said” might mean two sides were quoted, depending on the text indicated by “....”

so.... re reading the OP, I noticed nothing.... no Norwegian saying anything.... I’ll check again.... nope... nine paragraphs, but no statement from the Norwegian, nor those three sound bites in a single paragraph.

Now I’m wondering if we are reading the same OP... I’d say it’s weird, but the truth is more likely that I’m simply missing something ?????

Just because the entire text of the Norwegian's statement wasn't reproduced doesn't mean that there wasn't a statement.  The fact that the OP stated that the Norwegian did make a statement rather suggests that he did.

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Maybe when the ladyboy is released from jail then u can date her..

When the Norwegian has recovered and leaves hospital, you can date him . 

Maybe we could all go out together on a date, as a foursome ?

58 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Just because the entire text of the Norwegian's statement wasn't reproduced doesn't mean that there wasn't a statement.  The fact that the OP stated that the Norwegian did make a statement rather suggests that he did.

But I don’t see any reference to a statement, by the Norwegian, in the OP...

Three sides to every story; his side "her" side and the truth.

Would he do that in Norway? If he did what would happen? I am guessing this was just another uneducated, drunken tourist trying to make fun of a katoey. I guess he won't do it again.

Thailand is an amazing country with amazing people. If people visit they should use common sense (forgotten by many) and these incidents would not happen.

11 hours ago, fullcave said:

Who said he "hurled insults" ?? 

Calling (loud enough for witmesses to hear) a stranger passing on a motorbike that she is a 'crazy ladyboy' is insulting.

"Samart said that the victim shouted "Lady Boy Crazy" and showed a middle finger. "   That middle finger gesture is extremely insulting to Thai's, especially from falangs. 

Nothing needed to be said at all. 

9 hours ago, outsider said:

It didn't have to end in a stabbing. A few good smacks on the stupid farang's head would have woke him up and taught him that in Thailand, if you asked for trouble, you will normally get it. That is, if there is no other versions to this story and it is as reported.

In the picture provided it appears the Ladyboy (in two inch heels) is the shortest one in the picture. I am going out on a limb and say the Norwegian is also bigger than the Ladyboy. There is much doubt in my mind she could actually beat the Norwegian in a fist fight.

On 3/10/2018 at 2:08 AM, iko said:

Attempted murder? Excessive. I say 5000 baht fine and end of story.

I don't know, he stabbed the man in the chest.  It could be self-defense though.  However, the Norwegian instigated the conflict.

On 3/10/2018 at 3:29 AM, JOC said:

'And at the end of the day the Norwegian is at fault for simply being in Thailand'.....Do you really believe your own nonsense?

Been here 15 years without any incidents...Then on the other hand...I refrain from insulting people at any time...especially at 4am....:coffee1:

I agree with the dude that said: "...at fault for simply being in Thailand".  Farangs have a strike against them from the start.  From my experience, the police listen and believe the Thais, not the farangs.  Heck, most of the police don't speak English. 

On 3/10/2018 at 12:09 AM, mercman24 said:

carrying a blade should be 6 months in jail, no questions asked no excuses. but we know it wont happen every man and his dog carries  a blade, the guy on the street, taxi drivers, bus drivers, moto taxis, i could go on lol

Six months for carrying a blade!  That's ridiculous. 

6 hours ago, 9KPhalak said:

I don't know, the story came directly from "Lisa", that's not heresay is it?

Unless Lisa is the one you are hearing it from yes it is!

Although cynically I feel his/her/it's testimony is unlikely to be factual.

23 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Calling (loud enough for witmesses to hear) a stranger passing on a motorbike that she is a 'crazy ladyboy' is insulting.

"Samart said that the victim shouted "Lady Boy Crazy" and showed a middle finger. "   That middle finger gesture is extremely insulting to Thai's, especially from falangs. 

Nothing needed to be said at all. 

Crazy enough to stab him in the chest (attempt to murder). Poor little thing, I hope they go easy on him.  

Lisa is not the name of ladyboy, his name is Pim, and he had no knife with him. He went back home after the first contact with the Norwegian guy and fetched a knife. Then he went back and stabbed him. I know this because it was my wife who talked him out of his flat for the police, my wife and he are neighbors and he sometimes babysit for my son.  Thai don´t like to lose face. Last time i ask him to babysit.

On 3/11/2018 at 7:26 PM, jacko45k said:

Unless Lisa is the one you are hearing it from yes it is!

Although cynically I feel his/her/it's testimony is unlikely to be factual.

Lisa was the one who made the statement to the police.  Since it was her/his testimony I did not think it was hear-say whether factual or not.  I thought hear-say is was unverified information received from another person.  Like a rumor.

On 12.3.2018 at 2:43 PM, Danneman said:

Lisa is not the name of ladyboy, his name is Pim, and he had no knife with him. He went back home after the first contact with the Norwegian guy and fetched a knife. Then he went back and stabbed him. I know this because it was my wife who talked him out of his flat for the police, my wife and he are neighbors and he sometimes babysit for my son.  Thai don´t like to lose face. Last time i ask him to babysit.

What did the Norwegian do to make her so angry in the first place?

Archived