BANGKOK 22 April 2019 17:07
rooster59

Lady boy "Lisa" charged with attempted murder after stabbing Norwegian tourist in Krabi

On 3/10/2018 at 3:40 PM, sanemax said:

And you believe the other version , even when you say that theres "probably" another version, there may not even be another version, yet you believe it !!!!!!!

There very well might be, but you have already decided to believe the katoey.

On 3/10/2018 at 3:44 PM, saakura said:

Norrod the Norwegian Vs Lisa the Ladyboy. Both probably very drunk at 4am. 

Oh dear.

On 11/27/2018 at 2:13 AM, Vacuum said:

Nothing wrong with most of them. But then I stay far away from places like Ao Nang and Beach Road.

Hi, can you please let me know why you stay away from plages like AoNang? 

My interest is because i traveled many times every year with my family to AoNang and february this year my daughter get raped in AoNang (a local bartender) and I flew the country with my daughter in February because we get more and more threatened every day close to date of court so we escaped 1.5 day before court and this month my husband and I flew again because some Thai guys gun pointed him outside the hotel we stayed in and told him to take me out of the country that night if not hey will kill us... court date was 13. November in Krabi and we escaped 9. November 😞 so no happy ending and justice for my daughter and the only way for me to punish back is to warn others about AoNang and hopefully make the police understand they should have protected us and not fight against us together with the bad drug dealers that work in the bar she get raped inside!