Video shows Middle Eastern man attacking Thai massage girl

Jonathan Fairfield

Video shows Middle Eastern man attacking Thai massage girl

wb.jpg

A viral Facebook video shows the moment a man of Middle Eastern appearance violently attacks a Thai woman in an overseas massage parlour.

In the video, which has been viewed more than half a million times, the pair can be seen arguing before the woman kicks out at the man and then hits him with a water bottle.

The man then grabs the woman by the hair punching her in the head several times before other massage girls step in to try and protect the woman.

The incident then continues slightly off camera but it appears that other men begin attacking the group of Thai women.

One of the women can be seen picking up a vase and smashing it over one of the attackers.

The incident ends when the men leave the parlour.

It’s not clear when or where the incident was filmed.

People commenting on Facebook criticised the violent actions of the men, while others warned of the risks for Thai women who go working in massage parlours overseas..

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-10

*Warning - graphic content*

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but the Thai girl instigated the whole thing.

I don't believe in hitting women but in this case the woman attacked the man (quite viciously) and if the man had not fought back she would have probably carried on.

Does anyone believe that the outcome would be any different if she attacked a Thai man in her Isaan village?

If you want to be treated like a lady you have to act like a lady.

4 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Maybe he thought he was back home.

Even if not quite clear where it happened, but it was "back home".

Somewhere in the Gulf states where many Thai women are lured to work at massage places.

1 minute ago, Annunaki said:

Yes, she started to get physical.

But from comments it seems quite clear that the mid-east man provoked/insulted/abused her verbally.

Probably something missing at the start.

4 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

I don't believe in hitting women but in this case the woman attacked the man (quite viciously) and if the man had not fought back she would have probably carried on.

Does anyone believe that the outcome would be any different if she attacked a Thai man in her Isaan village?

If you want to be treated like a lady you have to act like a lady.

what did he say to her to start with ?? ,,,,, no way the Thai would attack him for nothing . Good to see these guys get a good trashing they treat their woman like trash.

Load of shit doesn't matter what he said she clocked him first didn't deserve to get served up granted but ya wanna be careful who you hit in the head. I agree with the other comment if it was back in the village in Isaan she would of got her arse handed to her. Middle Eastern has nothing to do with it. As an aside the guy can't hold his hands up he punches like a girl and I am yet to see any outrage in the fact that after he gave her a slap he copped the typical Thai gang assault or is that all sweet cos he's a man

9 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Even if not quite clear where it happened, but it was "back home".

Somewhere in the Gulf states where many Thai women are lured to work at massage places.

Lured? Euh the know pretty well what they are being "lured" (by THEIR FELLOW COUNTRYMAN/WOMAN) in...

24 minutes ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The incident then continues slightly off camera but it appears that other men begin attacking the group of Thai women.

Do not get me wrong here I do not like the violence shown by both side. But this quote is poorly written at best.

From what i saw the fight started between 2 people then all the workers  pitched in to help beat the guy. When other customers step in to help a guy getting beat up by a gang it is written as attacking  the group of Thai's. 

What I get from that is gangs of thai's can beat on some one and any one who steps in is attacking the thai's not protecting the single person being ganged up on.

All a matter of perspective I quess.

4 minutes ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

what did he say to her to start with ?? ,,,,, no way the Thai would attack him for nothing . Good to see these guys get a good trashing they treat their woman like trash.

What difference does it make what he said, she decided to act with violence.

If the Thai woman had said the wrong thing then would it be ok for the man to attack her first?

1 minute ago, starky said:

Load of shit doesn't matter what he said she clocked him first didn't deserve to get served up granted but ya wanna be careful who you hit in the head. I agree with the other comment if it was back in the village in Isaan she would of got her arse handed to her. Middle Eastern has nothing to do with it.

Very true. If a woman hits me FIRST i think i also hit back... i touch nobody. Nobody touches me!

Nobody dislikes their treatment and views on woman more than me. But clearly she instigated the fight. I have seen Thai men attack women even unprovoked several times, so this would be no different if it was a Thai guy. Any man with respect for himself would have at least stopped himself from getting further hit. It is silly to focus on his origin/nationality when he clearly just defended himself.

9 minutes ago, Donotdisturb said:

Very true. If a woman hits me FIRST i think i also hit back... i touch nobody. Nobody touches me!

Well my dear old mum used to say never lay your hands on a woman.. Unless she hits you in the balls because if she does that she knew exactly what she was trying to do. Staunch bird my old lady, but I would stand by be careful of who you hit in the head cos sure as <deleted> if a falang hit a Thai bird in the head with a water bottle he would be lucky to walk out alive.

21 minutes ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Dont these Thai ladys know that men from this geographic treat woman as second class . Get back home to Thailand girls have a bit of sense.

second class?  They are treated like no class, no status, no rights.  Their passports in general are siezed and controlled and they are slaves.

3 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

What difference does it make what he said, she decided to act with violence.

If the Thai woman had said the wrong thing then would it be ok for the man to attack her first?

Good on her for taking no lip , me too if someone says anything nasty asking for a fight  their going to get wacked .

Havent seen too many people  thats getting mouthed off to just taking it and backing away to date anywhere. Or maybe your a pacifist.

9 minutes ago, Donotdisturb said:

It's an era when women cry for equality. Only logical they don't get any perks but get clocked right back. Be careful what you wish for.

1 minute ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Good on her for taking no lip , me too if someone says anything nasty asking for a fight  their going to get wacked .

Havent seen too many people  thats getting mouthed off to just taking it and backing away to date anywhere. Or maybe your a pacifist.

So if you slap everyone that talks shit to ya I guess you don't mind her getting flogged then for taking him on. Cos I guess in this age of equality your slapping women for talking shit to you as well yeah?

4 minutes ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Thug?... guess so

6 minutes ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Or maybe your a pacifist.

Not in the least but if you attack someone you have to accept that they are not just going to stand there and take it.

2 minutes ago, daoyai said:

Thug?... guess so

Or a hypocrite cos I'm guessing if the roles reversed and she talks shit to him it wouldn't of been ok for him to belt her in the head and then all his mates jump her... The double standards here are overwhelming. 

9 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

It's an era when women cry for equality. Only logical they don't get any perks but get clocked right back. Be careful what you wish for.

This is the problem with the bra burning crowd.

We want equality to have it but we want more rights than men.

13 minutes ago, starky said:

Well my dear old mum used to say never lay your hands on a woman.. Unless she hits you in the balls because if she does that she knew exactly what she was trying to do. Staunch bird my old lady, but I would stand by be careful of who you hit in the head cos sure as <deleted> if a falang hit a Thai bird in the head with a water bottle he would be lucky to walk out alive.

I never hit unless I get hit. I don't care who hits me. U dont touch me. Period. Big man, small man, copper, woman, Christian, Muslim, dalai lama: keep your fists to yourself. Once u hit me i defence myself like a mad tiger. It's that simple.

Just now, Donotdisturb said:

I never hit unless I get hit. I don't care who hits me. U dont touch me. Period. Big man, small man, copper, woman, Christian, Muslim, dalai lama: keep your fists to yourself. Once u hit me i defence myself like a mad tiger. It's that simple.

Which is why I say be careful who you hit in the head.  Personally I don't hit women cos I realise how much damage I could do and I am yet to be stabbed, bottled or hurt enough by any female that I would want to do that...maybe I'm just lucky.

14 minutes ago, starky said:

Which is why I say be careful who you hit in the head.  Personally I don't hit women cos I realise how much damage I could do and I am yet to be stabbed, bottled or hurt enough by any female that I would want to do that...maybe I'm just lucky.

Same here. Im relatively good in warning/convincing people NOT to touch me. You have a problen u talk and find solution. Or you leave it. Or you go to court.

Archived