Video shows Middle Eastern man attacking Thai massage girl

Jonathan Fairfield

Rocky said it best in one movie. When he told a young guy.

" It is not hard a punch you have it is how hard of a punch you can take"

So when some one wants to throw the first punch they should consider  the return punch.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/10/2018 at 5:12 PM, jenny2017 said:

Nope, if you're looking for trouble with a Thai female, or a male, calling them a buffalo is the worst crime ever. Please don't try it. 

No.  HI!  OR hee!  Big lizard is the trigger word.. Not buffalo.. Kwai. 

28 minutes ago, Myran said:

It's "hia", not "hii". And buffalo is just as bad.

No.  Buffalo can used as joke but hia cannot. Crazy like a buffalo is not a deadly insult like hia. Personally I use neither. However Hia is the Mancunian equivalent of howdy, hi or good day. 

8 hours ago, hansnl said:

You obviously have no idea how disgusting those arabs can behave to women.

Advise to all Thai women, don't ever go to work in whatever capacity in any of the arab or even islamic countries, you are viewed upon as infidel filth.

My wife worked in Egypt for 12 years without any problems whatsoever. And there are still many of her friends over there.

Which Arab country were you living in and what experience do YOU have about how Arabs treat women?

Or is this yet more stereotyped hyperbole?

On 10/03/2018 at 3:56 PM, alwaysrainsinUK said:

what did he say to her to start with ?? ,,,,, no way the Thai would attack him for nothing . Good to see these guys get a good trashing they treat their woman like trash.

Hope a few of "their women" see the video and get a good laugh at him coming off second best after beating a woman.

But sorry for the Thai woman having to be the brunt.

8 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

That is because you are weak, and feel threatened by women.

The rest of your posts are opinionated nonsense as well. 

Thx for that Dr Phil. I think YOU are a wifebeater with low self-esteem who has skizofrenik emotions and feelings of guilt... Peace, Oprah! xxx

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:50 AM, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Dont these Thai ladys know that men from this geographic treat woman as second class . Get back home to Thailand girls have a bit of sense.

Yes like they really have a choice to go back home, Duh!

Well I doubt this customer will return to the brothel OOPS! I mean massage parlour, any time soon.  Some good old Girl Power in action there :smile:

12 hours ago, samsensam said:

he was 'back home', according to the headline the incident took place in an overseas massage parlour

Even if not quite clear where it happened, but it was "back home".

Somewhere in the Gulf states where many Thai women are lured to work at massage places.

yes, yes,  my bad

I see a guy with a dress on, a mustache and a  beard,  beating up a Thai girl. only watched the clip.

so assumed it was in Thailand.  :smile:

My wife found an on-line news item last night confirming that the incident took place in Bahrain. It wasn't clear what caused the altercation, but it doesn't really matter. In the Arab world you're in the wrong anyway, no matter who started it.

All the girls have now been deported.

54 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

My wife found an on-line news item last night confirming that the incident took place in Bahrain. It wasn't clear what caused the altercation, but it doesn't really matter. In the Arab world you're in the wrong anyway, no matter who started it.

All the girls have now been deported.

Sort of like Thailand then? Thais are always right and if you <deleted> up you get deported. So not just an Arab thing at all really no matter how hard some posters are trying.

1 hour ago, starky said:

Sort of like Thailand then? Thais are always right and if you <deleted> up you get deported. So not just an Arab thing at all really no matter how hard some posters are trying.

We had a saying, when I worked there. 'When things go well they give praise to Allah. When thing go bad, they blame an expat'.

I think the same philosophy holds true just about everywhere.

wasn't the Brexit vote primarily about 'Dem foreigners cumin' over 'ere and takin' wer jobs'? (Translation on request) :smile:

21 hours ago, The manic said:

No.  Buffalo can used as joke but hia cannot. Crazy like a buffalo is not a deadly insult like hia. Personally I use neither. However Hia is the Mancunian equivalent of howdy, hi or good day. 

Absolutely wrong. Hia can be used "as a joke" in exactly the same extent as buffalo (which is not very far). Between the two, buffalo is the worse one, as any Thai will tell you.

• 10 months later...
On 3/10/2018 at 12:50 AM, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Dont these Thai ladys know that men from this geographic treat woman as second class . Get back home to Thailand girls have a bit of sense.

On 3/10/2018 at 12:53 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Yes, she started to get physical.

But from comments it seems quite clear that the mid-east man provoked/insulted/abused her verbally.

Probably something missing at the start.

Interestingly enough, last August when I was in Bkk and Pattaya.  I saw so many Thai women with middle eastern men.  Huge numbers of Thai ladies with middle eastern men, with probably half of the Thai women calling out to them, doing the usual stuff to get their attention.  In Bkk, I saw Thai women walking holding hands with middle eastern men while his wife, or wives walked behind the them in their full burqas.  At my hotel pool I saw two young Thai girls in their skimpy bikinis with their bf's, while the wives were also at the pool in full burqas.  

At yet, I heard middle eastern men insulting the Thai women, calling some whores, etc.  And, in addition to the above, saw many times one Thai woman with 2, 3, 4 middle eastern guys going to a hotel.  And we all have heard the stories about more guys waiting in the room, not paying the girl, etc...

It sure seemed to me that many Thai women openly like these guys, rude, stinking, abusive or not...

5 hours ago, JMSIII said:

Interestingly enough, last August when I was in Bkk and Pattaya.  I saw so many Thai women with middle eastern men.  Huge numbers of Thai ladies with middle eastern men, with probably half of the Thai women calling out to them, doing the usual stuff to get their attention.  In Bkk, I saw Thai women walking holding hands with middle eastern men while his wife, or wives walked behind the them in their full burqas.  At my hotel pool I saw two young Thai girls in their skimpy bikinis with their bf's, while the wives were also at the pool in full burqas.  

At yet, I heard middle eastern men insulting the Thai women, calling some whores, etc.  And, in addition to the above, saw many times one Thai woman with 2, 3, 4 middle eastern guys going to a hotel.  And we all have heard the stories about more guys waiting in the room, not paying the girl, etc...

It sure seemed to me that many Thai women openly like these guys, rude, stinking, abusive or not...

The only thing missing from your indepth study of the situation is your findings on the question you no doubt put to some of these girls during the fact gathering period, what is the main attraction of middle eastern guys? 

On 1/17/2019 at 5:14 PM, Artisi said:

The only thing missing from your indepth study of the situation is your findings on the question you no doubt put to some of these girls during the fact gathering period, what is the main attraction of middle eastern guys? 

In your, lets say, very astute comment, you should be able to see that I was simply commenting on what my observations were last August, in relation to the two quoted comments.  It is very smug of you to suggest an in-depth study with questioning individuals.  Obviously, you have to question people to understand, what others can simply see with their own two eyes.  I don't need to ask questions to know they are were with certain individuals in a high percentage.

Dude, you would really get upset if I was to have quoted my Thai girlfriends comments on her seeing the same thing...

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:45 AM, stanleycoin said:

Those middle eastern men

Sure know how to treat there ladies. :bah:

Maybe he thought he was back home.

The way I read the OP, the Middle Eastern men were home. It says at an overseas massage parlour.

(attacks a Thai woman in an overseas massage parlour)

That being the case, these girls are asking for trouble.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:50 AM, RichardColeman said:

Maybe she nibbled the end with her braces during 'happy time'.

The OP is a bit short on detail (understandably). It does not say if this event was "pre massage" or "post massage".

Pre ... Maybe he was asking for something that she did not offer.

Post ... Maybe he did not want to pay full price because he got less than expected.

On 3/10/2018 at 4:12 PM, DrTuner said:

There's some proper cultural exchange right there. Don't piss off a Thai woman or you'll get hit in the head and if you retaliate, her crew will beat the <deleted> of you.

Probably Issan  girls,    time served in the trade,  not too be meddled with . 

Archived