BANGKOK 23 February 2019 22:01
Jonathan Fairfield

Video shows Middle Eastern man attacking Thai massage girl

1 minute ago, Donotdisturb said:

Same here. Im relatively good in warning/convincing people NOT to touch me. You have a problen u talk and find solution. Or you leave it. Or you go to court.

Or if you look like your gonna get hit make sure you get the first one in.. Then you go to court :smile:

6 minutes ago, starky said:

Or if you look like your gonna get hit make sure you get the first one in.. Then you go to court :smile:

Nah. Again. I dont touch nor want to  be touched. You call me coward, insult my gf, piss on mum's grave... i keep my cool. U touch me, u will see a tunnel with a lot of light and a gentle voice saying: "can u hear me sir/madam?"...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

what did he say to her to start with ?? ,,,,, no way the Thai would attack him for nothing . Good to see these guys get a good trashing they treat their woman like trash.

He must have called her a "water buffalo."

1 hour ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Dont these Thai ladys know that men from this geographic treat woman as second class . Get back home to Thailand girls have a bit of sense.

back to where Thai ladies are treated second and even 3rd class by many Thai males.

2 minutes ago, Donotdisturb said:

Monitor lizard perhaps? 

Nope, if you're looking for trouble with a Thai female, or a male, calling them a buffalo is the worst crime ever. Please don't try it. 

Edited by jenny2017

1 hour ago, Donotdisturb said:

Very true. If a woman hits me FIRST i think i also hit back... i touch nobody. Nobody touches me!

Hitting a 55kg woman is not brave. It's cowardly. Block a punch then walk away.

Be a man.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Nope, if you're looking for trouble with a Thai female, or a male, calling them a buffalo is the worst crime ever. Please don't try it. 

Calling someone a monitor lizard (hia) is right up there with buffalo in terms of offensiveness.

22 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Hitting a 55kg woman is not brave. It's cowardly. Block a punch then walk away.

Be a man.

Yes cowardly like everyone jumping in on someone just because he is not Thai. Different cultures brother tell that to a Thai man he will laugh in your face. You are correct though.

Edited by starky

What is this shit some comments about middle eastern men treating their women wrong, where did they got this from unless they them selves treat their mothers like shit.

• Confused 1

Oh dear did he leave without his head dress? :unsure: I don't think he will be getting that back  :giggle: