VIDEO: Foreigner caught on camera stealing phone from Koh Chang bar girl

rooster59

VIDEO: Foreigner caught on camera stealing phone from Koh Chang bar girl

foreigner.png

CCTV footage reveals the moment a brazen foreigner steals a mobile phone from a girl in a Koh Chang bar.

The incident, footage of which was shared on Facebook on Saturday, took place at a bar in the White Sands Complex.

In the clip, the tattooed foreigner can be seen inspecting the phone, which was left on the table he was sat at, before putting it in his pocket.

When the girl later realised her phone was missing, bar management checked CCTV footage and discovered it had been stolen by the foreign man. 

According to the caption that accompanied the clip, the police were called and the man was apprehended the next day as he tried to board a ferry to leave the island.

The phone was the was returned to its owner, the post read.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-11

Why do these losers keep giving us Farangs  a bad name?  Having said that, if you are stupid enough to leave you phone unattended on a table in the middle of a busy bar then you can't really complain when it goes missing.

What a complete and utter idiot? I mean pretty much everywhere has CCTV these days, so it is obvious you are going to be spotted. Every week we see people getting nicked for exactly the same stupidity. This shows that farang are quite capable of being totally dumb too. I hope in addition to being relieved of the phone, he is now enjoying an extended holiday in the local jail.

5 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

What a complete and utter idiot? I mean pretty much everywhere has CCTV these days, so it is obvious you are going to be spotted. Every week we see people getting nicked for exactly the same stupidity. This shows that farang are quite capable of being totally dumb too. I hope in addition to being relieved of the phone, he is now enjoying an extended holiday in the local jail.

There is no difference between foreign criminals and Thai ones i despise both. I really hate thieves stealing stuff others worked hard for or saved long for. 

1 hour ago, Dmaxdan said:

Why do these losers keep giving us Farangs  a bad name?  Having said that, if you are stupid enough to leave you phone unattended on a table in the middle of a busy bar then you can't really complain when it goes missing.

Right... if someone one in a thousand time forgets his telephone on a table just steal it! :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

What's today's phone theft score Foreigner vs Thais 1:12?

That would indicate that foreigners are far more criminal then Thais., unless there are on average 65.000.000/12=5.416.666 foreigners in Thailand.

I am not sure of the exact numbers, but according to TAT there were 35 million tourist last year, say they would stay a month per tourist (high estimate) there would be around 3 million on average in Thailand.

So with your numbers you are saying that on average foreigners are more criminal.. while I am sure you wanted to act like Thais are worse.. Well done.

Right... if someone one in a thousand time forgets his telephone on a table just steal it! :thumbsup:

That's not what I said. I made the point that if you leave valuable items unattended, in a busy public environment whether by a one-off mistake or just generally being naive, you've only got yourself to blame if it goes missing. There are too many opportunists out there.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

22 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

That's not what I said. I made the point that if you leave valuable items unattended, in a busy public environment whether by a one-off mistake or just generally being naive, you've only got yourself to blame if it goes missing. There are too many opportunists out there.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am sorry and pardon me to be so stubborn :sorry: but personally, I will still blame the thief, I will not even say the petty thief since I do not think they are a petty thief grabbing another person's property whatever the circumstances is a dishonest act for which I can find no excuse, on the contrary, it's nice to see honest people who will give the owner what they found,.

But no offence ,   we have an only difference of perception I never thought that you thought this scum was right :biggrin:

3 hours ago, robblok said:

There is no difference between foreign criminals and Thai ones i despise both. I really hate thieves stealing stuff others worked hard for or saved long for. 

Although its quite likely that she stole that phone from one of her customers

4 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Although She did know that there was CCTV watching the phone and if anyone stole her phone , it would have been recorded 

Roles being reversed. Usually its the bar girl stealing something like money etc. So he will be fined heavily for his actions and if it was the bar girl in the wrong it would " Please  dont do that again there are cameras there ok "

Archived