German Man Drugged And Robbed In Eastiny Inn....

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News 23rd January

German drugged and robbed. His boyfriend is prime suspect.

Cases relating to Foreigners robbed after being drugged are continuing here in Pattaya. This case comes from the Eastiny Inn Hotel in Soi 8, Central Pattaya. Room Number 211 is occupied by Mr. Ronald Feier aged 42 from Germany, who celebrated his birthday on Monday Night with friends including the prime suspect in this case.

Mr. Feier has been seeing a Thai man known as “Dada” since his arrival on 14th of January. He recently broke off the relationship because “Dada” demanded money every time they met. The two became reacquainted on Monday Night which led to the two going back to his Hotel room.

They continued to drink in the room and Mr. Feier claims that he passed out and woke up the next morning to find “Dada” had disappeared with a Diamond Ring worth 70,000 Baht, a Diamond encrusted watch worth 50,000 Baht, a mobile phone worth 15,000 Baht and 8,000 Baht in cash. On Tuesday Morning Mr. Feier summoned the assistance of a friend who contacted the Tourist Police who were given a picture of “Dada” who works somewhere in Soi Pattayaland 3 otherwise known as “Boyztown”. He is now wanted on charges of theft and assault, but, as yet, remains at large.

post-26634-1169561177_thumb.jpg

Dada does Daddy

(I am a frustrated headline writer)

Anyway, whats with the expensive jewelry with prostitutes in the room?

That said, this drugging epidemic is really getting out of hand. I hope the perp gets thrown in the Pattaya Hilton and they throw out the keys. That kind of crime can and does kill people.

Edited by Jingthing

Dada escaped with 143,000 baht worth of gear. The German should be happy to be alive and learn a lesson. By the sounds of it,he is just a sex-tourist who will need to take care in future and trust nobody.

Dada has probably gone back home and will lie low until the German returns home and the whole affair will 'blow over'.

His chances of being punished are NIL there is no proof.

So whether tourists choose men or women as companions, surely the message should be take care of yourself; plus ID cards at hotel security would help.

Can I be the voice of reason here for a second. Nowhere did I read that there was any EVIDENCE that this young man was the robber, I know that it is unlikely to be anyone else, but if someone put my picture up on the web I would be a bit cross :o :

Can I be the voice of reason here for a second. Nowhere did I read that there was any EVIDENCE that this young man was the robber, I know that it is unlikely to be anyone else, but if someone put my picture up on the web I would be a bit cross :o :

You have got to be kidding! He was drugged and robbed while with this Thai man. Who else drugged him? The tooth fairy?

Edited by Jingthing

You have got to be kidding! He was drugged and robbed while with this Thai man. Who else drugged him? The tooth fairy?

At least the tooth fairy can read. If u did so, it says he was with a bunch of friends.

Can I be the voice of reason here for a second. Nowhere did I read that there was any EVIDENCE that this young man was the robber, I know that it is unlikely to be anyone else, but if someone put my picture up on the web I would be a bit cross :D :

At least the tooth fairy can read. If u did so, it says he was with a bunch of friends.

Perhaps then he was Graped as well, since there was a Bunch of Them.. :o

Now then ladies! :D

Mr. Ronald Feier aged 42 from Germany, who celebrated his birthday on Monday Night with friends including the prime suspect in this case.

Mr. Feier has been seeing a Thai man known as “Dada” since his arrival on 14th of January. He recently broke off the relationship because “Dada” demanded money every time they met. The two became reacquainted on Monday Night which led to the two going back to his Hotel room.

They continued to drink in the room and Mr. Feier claims that he passed out and woke up the next morning to find “Dada” had disappeared...

LBD the joke forum is a lonlier place without you. :o Actually that is prety good... for a duck. :D

Perhaps then he was Graped as well, since there was a Bunch of Them.. :D

Now then ladies! :D
Mr. Ronald Feier aged 42 from Germany, who celebrated his birthday on Monday Night with friends including the prime suspect in this case.

They continued to drink in the room and Mr. Feier claims that he passed out and woke up the next morning to find “Dada” had disappeared...

LBD the joke forum is a lonlier place without you. :o Actually that is prety good... for a duck. :D

Perhaps then he was Graped as well, since there was a Bunch of Them.. :D

Mr Robski Sir..Sorry bout the Joke Forum but Libby and I have been evicted by some OZ TWIT from Tassie or the Gold Coast.. :D