Outrage as foreign couple caught having sex on Pattaya beach in BROAD DAYLIGHT

snoop1130

It's bloody Pattaya how could this have a negative impact on tourism.  That sewage pipe and the in your face sex for sale on every corner would have more negative impact and let's not forget the filthy beaches you can't go in.  Sound more like pattaya is concerned that the foreign woman is depriving a thai lady of a customer.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are there people actually engaged in looking for this sort of thing, have they nothing better to do

Jesus, holiday romance is dead in Thailand when you have peeping toms with cameras that have nothing better to do

I'd be charging the person who filmed this with the  - mind your own business law

8 hours ago, saakura said:

Not everyone goes to the beach for the ladyboys, some of them take their daughters and sons for a stroll or will you find it equally enjoyable and take perverse pleasure if you happen to be strolling on the beach with your young children? An open beach is a public place, not for washed out drunks to have sex. Go do it in a night club or gogo bar, let everyone clap and enjoy.

Wouldn't take my kids anywhere near Pattaya and definately not for a stroll on the filthy beaches.

6 hours ago, Moti24 said:

"Officials said they were concerned about the negative impact the incident would have on Pattaya, which tries promote itself as family friendly world class tourist destination."

What sort of impact will it have, showing tourist police officers queuing-up to sniff the pipe!

The negative impact is caused by the publicity given to such trivial matters being labelled as a crime!

you made me laugh out loud with that one 

Pattaya a family resort, well lets offer family tours down walking street and soi 6 which are the hub of tourism in this city

I wonder do they really see the stupidity

for all we know this girl could have been receiving  CPR after a hero found her drowning in the sea, it wasn't that long ago that a female medic was straddling a man on a stretcher  

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Officials said they were concerned about the negative impact the incident would have on Pattaya, which tries promote itself as family friendly world class tourist destination.

I call it promotion for the real Pattaya!

Don't think this is acceptable behavior anywhere on a public beach, at least in broad daylight with other people being around. Should be a simple fine and that is it. Nothing criminal though. Elaboration from official side just makes it worst.

To me the scandal is the big pipe laying there. Lets hope it is not for sewage, but just excessive rain water... But this likely makes more people think twice about a beach holiday in this resort town than the two foreigners having some fun.  

This was just a couple of environmental enthousiasts drawing attention to the sewage pipe running into the sea where families are invited to enjoy the diluted refuse.

It would be better if all those getting angry at the couple were projecting their "anger" at the fact sewage is pumped into the sea thereby destroying the idea these beaches are fit for families.

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The pair now face arrest if they can be tracked down by police, who have signalled their intention to prosecute.

Reading between the lines: two foreigners who, if tracked down, have no time to hang around for a court case and will gladly negotiate a settlement out of court to have the case dropped by the police.

Archived