Outrage as foreign couple caught having sex on Pattaya beach in BROAD DAYLIGHT

snoop1130

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I think so too. The officer is collecting 'lady juice' and will soon get a DNA match Then it's monkey time!

Another ace DSI: TVF analysis.

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

Sophon concurred condemning the open display saying they thought that the woman - half in and out of shorts - was the man's boyfriend.

Maybe I am wrong, but why it is sure that they are foreigners? Oh, I know already. Thais do not do things like this.

My second question is, whether this sewage tube leads to the sea and delivers uncleaned sewage directly to the sea.

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Tourist Police officers inspect the scene of the crime

Why? Do they want to reproduce the "crime".

19 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Nice deflection from less important maters like panthers, elections and watches.

Yep, we're loving this almost as much as a Thai driving accident thread. In fact we're doing the same accident twice now. So we'll see which gets the most pages. Maybe this one as we not only have our sociologists, moralists, DSI: TVF investigators, but also our vast number of TVF Sexologists all demonstrating their expertise. :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

Yep, we're loving this almost as much as a Thai driving accident thread. In fact we're doing the same accident twice now. So we'll see which gets the most pages. Maybe this one as we not only have our sociologists, moralists, DSI: TVF investigators, but also our vast number of TVF Sexologists all demonstrating their expertise. :biggrin:

Red Bull Boss, Koh Tao......

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Officials said they were concerned about the negative impact the incident would have on Pattaya, which tries promote itself as family friendly world class tourist destination.

The sewer pipe obviously terminating in the ocean off of the this "lovely" beach will likely have far more negative impact on foreigners seeking a world class tourist destination than the drunken shenanigans of this couple.

But I guess the authorities don't see that. Really stupid picture to spread around the international media.

The pair now face arrest if they can be tracked down by police, who have signalled their intention to prosecute

They destroyed the image of Pattaya worldwide being the family-friendly resort city, well known for the fishy smelling  Ping-Pong tournaments. 

28 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

And TAT: TVF also deeply worried about the possible impact on tourism and sneering at the TAT's pretensions.

Oh Lord! No doubt these two are gross and this act is a violation of the law, but I don't see why these public sex episodes are blown out of proportion. Call the police when you see it and let them arrest the violators and make them pay a fine. End of story. I see multiple people urinating on the side of the road every week with no public outcry...

...gotta wonder...

..story after story...foreigners being followed and their every move monitored...

...any time of day or night....'every nook and cranny'...

...while others..... 'get away with murder'....

...jeez...

33 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

screwed on a sewage pipe, classy. even the hookers wouldn't go for that. they're ruskies. there you go, i called it

How do you know it was not a hooker?

Your comment that hookers would not go for that from personal experience??

Hmmmmm....

4 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

How do you know it was not a hooker?

Your comment that hookers would not go for that from personal experience??

Hmmmmm....

pretty sure a thai hooker wouldn't be having sex in the open on a sewage pipe in the morning. not experience, just knowledge. well. i'm sure you could pay extra for such a service should you wish. this 'lady' however seems to just be a drunk tourist who was feeling a bit slutty

15 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Good for them, healthy and enjoyable. Outdoor sex also has an added 'frisson' of danger, and is fun for onlookers too. Now watch all the 'kill joys' running about and getting all red in the face and sweaty under the collar in their indignation.  

hot people having sex in public. oh my god! thats unheard of!!! 

everything is better on a beach. the wastepipe though?!

Archived