BANGKOK 23 May 2019 03:40

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

FBI tried to contact 'sex coaches' in Thai jail

FBI tried to contact 'sex coaches' in Thai jail

By Ivan Watson and Kocha Olarn, CNN

180228185940-nastya-rybka-instagram-exlarge-169.jpg

Bangkok, Thailand (CNN)FBI agents have tried to meet a pair of self-styled "sex coaches" detained in a Bangkok jail who claim to have evidence of Russian meddling in the 2016 US election, a senior Thai official told CNN.

Belarussian citizens Anastasia Vashukevich and Alexander Kirillov sent a handwritten letter last month to the US Embassy in Bangkok asking for help in getting them released in exchange for information on alleged meddling in the US presidential election.

The FBI agents contacted Thailand's Immigration bureau last week to try to organize the meeting, the highly placed source in the department said.

The request was refused by Thai officials because only legal representatives and family members of the detainees are permitted access to the detainees, added the source, who is not authorized to speak to media.

Asked about the FBI's attempt to meet the pair, a spokesperson for the US embassy in Bangkok referred CNN to a statement released last week.

Full Story: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/13/asia/thai-russian-sex-coaches-lawyers-intl/index.html

cnn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright CNN 2018-3-13

I am pretty sure the FBI could send in a lawyer to be the legal representative if they really want to talk to her and i would be most surprised if the Thais will go out of their way to prevent that.

this story about " meddling in the US presidential erlection  gets more stupid day by day...

The US did "meddling" in the regimes of other states from the beginning, with under cover or open kind of tools like war:

south america (Chile, Honduras, Panama, nearly every state), all of Europe , Ukraine , Iraq,Iran, Syria,Libya, .. it would be an endless list to count them all. Killing millions of people this way.  Even in Russia they  are doing it, especially after the end of the Sowjet Union.

Now this big Propaganda champaign about meddling of Russia in the last election !  who are the fools who take this seriously

(ups, I forgot: all of you who did vote for Miss Clinton...)

(I could add up a lot , what I do not like about Trump. but that is another story....

the fbi's missive is internal usa;

sure 9/11 altered that somewhat. but you can be sure the deep operatives are still cia; fbi is about the same , in matters like this as PR

cia is for covered operations (they did not inform public what they are doing). for police-work in public , you have the FBI. THIS is for the public !

''last time I saw a mouth like that ,it had a hook in it'' .Rodney Dangerfield

The Russian claims Dubai as her location, safe bet she was a toilet girl there.

Nice kid.

what a complete load of nonsense

seriously.................if ever there was fake news this one takes the Darwin prize

6 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

FBI agents have tried to meet a pair of self-styled "sex coaches" detained in a Bangkok jail

Everyone is more fulfilled if they can achieve orgasm, the FBI is no different. 

4 hours ago, survivalblue said:

she has nice lips

agreed,  i feel like i want to try them

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

a senior Thai official told CNN

CNN and their unnamed sources. :coffee1:

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

FBI agents have tried to meet a pair of self-styled "sex coaches"

They just needed a few tips on foreplay!