FBI tried to contact 'sex coaches' in Thai jail

snoop1130

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me tell you guys the inside dope.

FBI was here to see about hiring her as a tutor for a certain member of executive branch, very high up, can't be fired. I can say no more about who that person is

But

According to Stormy, his sex was rather "generic".

I know, "unbelievable" you might say. DT has never needed to learn anything from anyone, or at least he thought he already knew everything. To quote his first time ever used phrase "priming the pump"

You don't find informants looking through Good Housekeeping or Sears catalogue.

Anastasia appears to have had several direct and/or indirect contacts and connections that might prove relevant in connection with the FBI's Russian investigation.

As a possible informant Anastasia  is also "motivated." That's the best kind of informant.

The FBI Legal Attache in Bangkok would be negligent not to interview her.

Any Russian interference to prevent such interview, not that the Prayut government would ever admit to being directed by a foreign power, tends to support some degree of her claims.

Ideally the FBI would want her in the US where lying to the FBI is a felony; it wouldn't be in Thailand.

14 hours ago, dieter1 said:

this story about " meddling in the US presidential erlection  gets more stupid day by day...

The US did "meddling" in the regimes of other states from the beginning, with under cover or open kind of tools like war:

south america (Chile, Honduras, Panama, nearly every state), all of Europe , Ukraine , Iraq,Iran, Syria,Libya, .. it would be an endless list to count them all. Killing millions of people this way.  Even in Russia they  are doing it, especially after the end of the Sowjet Union.

Now this big Propaganda champaign about meddling of Russia in the last election !  who are the fools who take this seriously

(ups, I forgot: all of you who did vote for Miss Clinton...)

(I could add up a lot , what I do not like about Trump. but that is another story....

I think the real focus here is not whether or not the Russians muddled in the election. Of course they did. That is what King Vlad, the murdering dictator does best. The question is whether or not Tiny Don, and his team aided the Russians, in their attempt to defeat Clinton. My guess is that they did. And that is the real crime here. Alot more to come. I am guessing that Mueller will prove that his team was aiding and abetting. Will that result in anything? Do his supporters care? Does congress and the senate care? Looks likely they do not. At this point it is not about the man. It is not about his background, his crimes, his misdemeanors, the probable serial statutory rapes he engaged in, along with Jeffrey Epstein, the grab them by the pussy stuff, or any of it. It appears to be all about the agenda, at all costs. 

13 hours ago, dieter1 said:

cia is for covered operations (they did not inform public what they are doing). for police-work in public , you have the FBI. THIS is for the public !

FBI definitely works in secret.  They are well known for infiltrating groups that they consider subversive and collecting dirt on political opponents of LBJ for one  thing.  There is little doubt in my mind that they are corrupt and compromised.  

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I think the real focus here is not whether or not the Russians muddled in the election. Of course they did. That is what King Vlad, the murdering dictator does best. The question is whether or not Tiny Don, and his team aided the Russians, in their attempt to defeat Clinton. My guess is that they did. And that is the real crime here. Alot more to come. I am guessing that Mueller will prove that his team was aiding and abetting. Will that result in anything? Do his supporters care? Does congress and the senate care? Looks likely they do not. At this point it is not about the man. It is not about his background, his crimes, his misdemeanors, the probable serial statutory rapes he engaged in, along with Jeffrey Epstein, the grab them by the pussy stuff, or any of it. It appears to be all about the agenda, at all costs. 

There is literally zero evidence that Trump "helped the Russians."  I can't even think of a credible way he would have done so, other than by supplying money, which Putin has plenty of.  This whole Russian thing seems to me, as an American who recently lived in America, as a new Red Scare designed to distract people from the real issue of corruption in American politics, the fact that most Americans don't vote because the system is rigged to ensure the power of those already in power.  

13 hours ago, dieter1 said:

cia is for covered operations (they did not inform public what they are doing). for police-work in public , you have the FBI. THIS is for the public !

Not that simple.

40 minutes ago, csabo said:

I wouldn't expect any honey pot to stand up to the amount a pile driving this lass has endured over the years. On the rare occasion she is not on her back her meat curtains must hang to her knees. 

You are so full of misinformation. As if you actually know anything about any of this.

15 hours ago, dieter1 said:

this story about " meddling in the US presidential erlection  gets more stupid day by day...

The US did "meddling" in the regimes of other states from the beginning, with under cover or open kind of tools like war:

south america (Chile, Honduras, Panama, nearly every state), all of Europe , Ukraine , Iraq,Iran, Syria,Libya, .. it would be an endless list to count them all. Killing millions of people this way.  Even in Russia they  are doing it, especially after the end of the Sowjet Union.

Now this big Propaganda champaign about meddling of Russia in the last election !  who are the fools who take this seriously

(ups, I forgot: all of you who did vote for Miss Clinton...)

(I could add up a lot , what I do not like about Trump. but that is another story....

Who are the fools who take this seriously; well, a better question is who are the fools who don't?

Your misconception is only exponentiated by the numbers of you who misunderstand. So, the US meddles in other countries' business? Does that make it any less a crime or cause for internal concern when someone else meddles in US business? You seem to have missed the point. We have a president who has divided our country moreso than it has been since the civil war. We are not as concerned with who or what did the meddling as we are with the fact meddling occurred and its result could bring about adverse consequences. 

3 hours ago, StefanBBK said:

Just get it over with. Let her go to America, and say her bit. Only then will we all know for certain what is going on. 

Her crimes are not that serious to be reason for objection. 

What makes you think that America wants her, the US Embassy doesn't seem that interested in her, does it?

14 hours ago, dieter1 said:

covered operations? Covered in what? Rubber? Semen? coffee stains?

CIA = covert operations.....

FBI is not allowed to work outside US territory.... If they would it would be together with foreign officials.

13 hours ago, survivalblue said:

she has nice lips

Pic is far too sexy, should be blurred to protect the innocent lol! 

Anyhow has she been charged yet?  I thought she was still just 'accused' so her identity should be hidden or have they stopped implementing that law/order too??

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The request was refused by Thai officials because only legal representatives and family members of the detainees are permitted access to the detainees, added the source, who is not authorized to speak to media.

So, how come a CNN reporter was able to visit and speak with her? 

2 minutes ago, sjbrownderby said:

So, how come a CNN reporter was able to visit and speak with her? 

And if memory serves correct in that article they said reporters were able to speak with them and they were talking to anyone who would listen.

17 hours ago, dieter1 said:

You're right about that. I'm only wondering how many Americans are aware of all CIA wrongdoings, including heroin production in Laos, where military aircraft were being used to smuggle uncut heroin to the States, which killed a lot of junkies because of its purity.

( Air America, the name of CIA's fleet was used to make a great movie with the same title Air America, worth to watch) Unfortunately, are links deleted where details of the drug smuggling procedures were mentioned. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

Then the cocaine deal:A number of writers have alleged that the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was involved in cocaine trafficking during the 1980s.

These claims have led to investigations by the United States government, including hearings and reports by the United States House of RepresentativesSenateDepartment of Justice, and the CIA's Office of the Inspector General. The subject remains controversial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

And of course, plenty of other crimes that they had committed. CIA seems to be structured like a Kindergarten, they can do what they want, but nothing happens to them. In the end, after many years people will just forget about it.

CIA = Central Incompetency Agency   

FBI = Federal Bureau of Incompetency

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

What makes you think that America wants her, the US Embassy doesn't seem that interested in her, does it?

You have a good point. I am sure somebody will want to hear what she has to say though. 

Archived