"Special forces" and "Thetsakit" to enforce 2,000 baht Pattaya smoking ban fines from April

snoop1130

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/15/2018 at 8:19 AM, phetpeter said:

The answer is the expats hanging around in Pattaya should set up the own patrol to follow them and VDO their actions, and the failings when Thai's are ignored. Watch them closely, prove that providing bins and ashtrays that the teams could empty every hour would be a much better idea, than seeking around trying to squeeze money out of people.

I got stopped last mont at a road block in Phuket. I had helmet and everything clear, drove behind a thai motorbike with 2 without helmet. who got stopped at the road block and who got not stopped? guess.

On 3/14/2018 at 10:49 PM, poanoi said:

i'm a former smoker, and a foreigner will invariably

throw a cigarette butt in an ash tray, and litter in a trash can,

so long as there is any trash can & ash tray around.

i also believe thais can be trained to throw litter in a trash can

so long as there is any trash can around, and negligence result in a fine

awww so naive how sweet. East Europeans  particular get great joy from flicking the butt out from the back of a baht bus..oh and then there are the Arabs chain smoking and flicking the butt in all directions .

Im annoyed the fine is a measly 2k baht. should be at least triple for the disgusting pigs but at least its a dying habit..

15 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

awww so naive how sweet. East Europeans  particular get great joy from flicking the butt out from the back of a baht bus..oh and then there are the Arabs chain smoking and flicking the butt in all directions .

Im annoyed the fine is a measly 2k baht. should be at least triple for the disgusting pigs but at least its a dying habit..

Problems with chain smoking.

1. Difficult to light.

2. Rusty ends stain the lips.

3. Butts take years to rust away.

Archived