BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goodwill Jones

Farang and Thai woman with two teens. Marry?

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Making them pay for what they use ?

I was very generous allowing them to stay for rent free

I have had previous problems with cockroaches and rats in my abode

Managed to get rid of them

Last thing that I want is to have human parasites living off me in my abode

Seems they already are living off you in your own abode.

100 baht a day, damn bargain.!!!!

8 hours ago, Straight8 said:

Seems they already are living off you in your own abode.

100 baht a day, damn bargain.!!!!

They could get their own place for that much. Perhaps that is the plan.

On 18.3.2018 at 4:36 PM, sanemax said:

And that is not a topic that I have ever discussed with anyone, male or female .

I would say that that topic is drunken bargirl talk

That mothers try to "sell" their daughters is really nothing special in Thailand, so these kind of deals wouldn't surprise me

1 minute ago, jackdd said:

That mothers try to "sell" their daughters is really nothing special in Thailand, so these kind of deals wouldn't surprise me

Have you witnessed this happening ?

Or have you just heard bargirls talking about other bargirls ?

The bargirl that got married and all the other bargirls are suggesting that her husband only married her to get her daughter ?

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Have you witnessed this happening ?

Or have you just heard bargirls talking about other bargirls ?

The bargirl that got married and all the other bargirls are suggesting that her husband only married her to get her daughter ?

I usually don't hangout with bargirls, and i just said "it would not surprise me" based on other experiences that i had, not that i know anybody in such a relationship personally.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:04 AM, smotherb said:

And, who has the good job, the mother or the daughter? 

Dad is the father of the children, not her father.

The people reporting horror stories brought their own mental health issues to the relationship. I would pay no attention to them as they are losers pure and simple. If the relationship is between two normal adults they can  discuss the situation and lay down some ground rules. This doesn't mean that there will not be ups and downs, but two  mature people should be able to work it out. The assumption that kids will be trouble is idiotic. Plenty of  kids  accept the new step parent, provided that person is decent.  I expect the  guys complaining  entered the relationship like a ton of bricks  "laying down their law" dictating and shouting etc. Money was always used as a weapon. Screw that.

I do caution that if a child has been streamed into vocational school at age 15 this suggests this family is low class and the boy isn't considered overly bright. That is a warning sign. The people who have the most problems are those who marry into the  Thai underclass.  

Thanks for the information about schooling, Had no Idea. The son lives in an apartment on campus, the daughter lives with her biological father, some agreement they made on the divorce. My GF is from a farm family, her dad died years ago. So one brother runs the farm, the other brother is a permanent secretary in a province? Good looking guy. He looks Mid forties from photos , looks like an officer in a Military uniform? Reminds me of a cop  has a college education etc. On the personal side  has a lot of photos of him and his team in camo his face book page says open marriage I ask my GF about that she brings up food then... ?

8 hours ago, Goodwill Jones said:

Dad is the father of the children, not her father.

I did not ask who dad was. I asked, "And, who has the good job, the mother or the daughter?"  because you said, ". . . and a daughter 13 Living with dad? (I don’t understand that) she has good job."  Who is the "she" to which you referred?

If you would have said the daughter, I would have asked what sort of "good job" does a 13 year old girl have. I was wondering because my Vietnamese ex was a bookkeeper on her father's plantation when she was 13-15, because she was too young to be accepted to university.

On 3/15/2018 at 11:56 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I understand what you are saying, but when a man marries a woman with her own children it's always a union of all, and not just the man and woman. There will not be a single day when the children do not impact the relationship in some way.

The OP has no obligation to take on another's children, so he has the opportunity to back off now, and from my experience, I advise him to do so. I made a huge mistake and my mission in life is to warn other men. NB I am WARNING, but they can make up their own mind.

I once got involved with a woman that had adult children, but when I found out that one of them was a gang banger I was out of there.

Why do you feel the need to warn other men?