Excel language center Pattaya

ExpatDraco

• 4 months later...
Anyone following Thai lessons at the Excel language center in Pattaya? If you do, what's the quality like? Anything one should know before going to class? :-)
If you really want to learn Thai, I wouldn't attend Excel. They specialize in Ed Visas. Therefore, the quality of the education is extreme low. I just finished 180 hours there and I'm really disappointed in the quality of their teachers. I feel as if it was a waste of time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If you really want to learn Thai, I wouldn't attend Excel. They specialize in Ed Visas. Therefore, the quality of the education is extreme low. I just finished 180 hours there and I'm really disappointed in the quality of their teachers. I feel as if it was a waste of time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It's cheap so can't expect much probably. As long as they have cute teachers. :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Excel by the big c if the one is run by an ex wallen teacher using same kind of method.

you will know hundreds of words just would not be able to string a single sentence together 
Is there a school in Pattaya you would recommend?

On 7/28/2018 at 1:16 PM, ExpatDraco said:

Is there a school in Pattaya you would recommend?

In Pattaya ? I do not know as I only wasted time and money at wallen , but pro language method is better in my opinion as they teach you sentences and how to speak. I attended pro in Bangkok and was excellent.

but a disclaimer , I did all my studies over 10 years ago, no doubt many things have changed 

Archived