Sharing Liposuction Consultation in Bangkok

vivifrancia

Hi guys, I'm Nikky from Australia.

I would like to share my experience in consulting plastic surgeon in 3 clinics in Bangkok and would like to ask all of you that which one is the best (if you done it before?)

My weight seems to be increase month by month and I think Liposuction maybe the best way for me.

I had a consultation at Dream Clinic : online service was quite good. I talked to them via whatsapp before I made an appointment with doctor and the cost is very good as well. It was a small clinic at Ratchada. There are a lot of review to show me as well.

Then I went to Yanhee Hospital, the staff and doctor were very professional and the cost was a bit higher then Dream Clinic. He provided me very detail about how the operation will be done. But, there's a lot of patient here. I have to wait for my operation date.

Last one is from Dr.Darin, the cost is close to Yanhee Hospital. The operation was performed at the clinic. The staff was nice and the doctor was women. But, I wait for consultation a bit too long.

I would like to know your recommend the clinic to me.

Hi Nikky,

I don't have any information about clinics in Thailand. However, I did have lipo about 15  years ago. It was not to lose weight because I hardly lost any. It was purely to lose the fat from those particular places. Such as my sides. 

I hate it when people give me advice I didn't ask for. Therefore I won't. I'm just saying that I never heard of liposuction being used to lose weight.

No expert here - but, if the choice is between a clinic and a hospital I would always choose a hospital.

Why? - because things can go wrong.

Clinics are not always equiped to deal with unexpected problems. Hospitals (usually) have the equipment and staff to deal with most emergencies.

Archived