Jump to content
BANGKOK 16 July 2019 13:08
spambot

Online 90 Reporting - Final step (img) - what's my problem?

Recommended Posts

Having input all the details requested for the online 90 day reporting - After numerous rejections, but finally figuring out what to change in some of the ambiguous fields - I get to this acceptance page - I tick acknowledge box and then accept button - I just get a page refresh and I do the same as before tick and click the accept button - stuck here.

 

I can see that there is no data in the header field name, just a dash line, even though all this data has been input and accepted on the previous pages.

 

What should I be seeing on this page - i.e is this normal or should there be fields reflecting the input data I have already input?

Any thoughts why I am stuck at this step?

 

image.png.6cb8513668b7a73460f50f4300acd0d0.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think those fields should be blank.

I have never gotten past the first page because of my old entry and a new passport so cannot help much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct, this is the page where you confirm all of the info is correct, no idea why you are showing no info.

Are you using Internet Explorer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gone back to start - Something I need to check that might be wrong on my part - Field asks for "Stay Permitted Date" - Is this the - Admitted until (stamp in the passport - when I entered Thailand) or is the "Notify your address again on" date (printed on the receipt of notification - last time I went to immigration to do my 90 day report)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mattd said:

Correct, this is the page where you confirm all of the info is correct, no idea why you are showing no info.

Are you using Internet Explorer?

I am using Microsoft edge, but give me 10 mins and will try again with internet explorer (once I get confirmation on my last question posted - since I might have input incorrect date info)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spambot said:

Just gone back to start - Something I need to check that might be wrong on my part - Field asks for "Stay Permitted Date" - Is this the - Admitted until (stamp in the passport - when I entered Thailand) or is the "Notify your address again on" date (printed on the receipt of notification - last time I went to immigration to do my 90 day report)?

Admitted to date.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spambot said:

I am using Microsoft edge, but give me 10 mins and will try again with internet explorer (once I get confirmation on my last question posted - since I might have input incorrect date info)

Open the immigration page in Edge, then go to the right hand menu and click open with Internet Explorer, this is how I do it and never had an issue.

Edited by Mattd
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mattd said:

Open the immigration page, then go to the right hand menu and click open with Internet Explorer, this is how I do it and never had an issue.

Mattd - You are sheer Genius - It worked! 

 

I got one of these - I am presuming that they send a response by email for final confirmation?

 

image.png.5edfa197fa89dea4d4f46356dfe592bb.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spambot said:

I got one of these - I am presuming that they send a response by email for final confirmation?

 

Good news!

 

Yes, the status now should be pending and once it is approved they send you an email.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mattd said:

Good news!

 

Yes, the status now should be pending and once it is approved they send you an email.

They might send him an email, it depends on which immigration office he uses and who approves the report. I report to the Chiang Mai immigration office (well to Lamphun now, but no-one has told the system that they opened up an office in Lamphun), and have only received an email twice for 10 online reports. 

 

If you don't receive an email, just log on to the system and check the status of your report.

 

Sophon

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sophon said:

They might send him an email, it depends on which immigration office he uses and who approves the report. I report to the Chiang Mai immigration office (well to Lamphun now, but no-one has told the system that they opened up an office in Lamphun), and have only received an email twice for 10 online reports. 

 

If you don't receive an email, just log on to the system and check the status of your report.

 

Sophon

Thanks Sophon - Good feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sophon said:

They might send him an email, it depends on which immigration office he uses and who approves the report. I report to the Chiang Mai immigration office (well to Lamphun now, but no-one has told the system that they opened up an office in Lamphun), and have only received an email twice for 10 online reports. 

 

If you don't receive an email, just log on to the system and check the status of your report.

 

Sophon

Ah OK, I report to CW in Bangkok and they do email, but yes, just go to the site in IE and check the status, CW usually takes about 24 hours to get the approval.

Edited by Mattd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys

please remember it also depends which IO office you are sending to,Kanchanaburi wont process them any more,too lazy to look at tbeir computers,

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...