Clenbuterol

asialife

Hi,

Assuming nothing has changed and Clen is not available (Pattaya) locally, who can tell me a good, trustworthy online source? I'd prefer 20 mcg but nothing from supplement vendors like Crazybulk etc.

Please let me know if you know a supplier who ships to Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

I disliked clenbuterol a lot, it indeed made me shaky (but that is dose dependent). 

The problem I had with it were the cramps that made it hard to do cardio. Clen is not a mild substance to take, but if people have researched it be my guest. 

I won't take it anymore but that is a personal choice, i felt the 5% extra burn was not worth it. Though it is said to have other properties that help to burn fat over other energy sources. Its been real long since I tried so I can't remember all its effects on me.

• 2 months later...

I know this will probably enrage some for my saying it but drugs like Clen are SO bad for you and not at all an answer to weight loss in the long run. 

We live in a drug culture where the answer to every medical issue is a pill.  Physicians, the very people you should be able to turn to for sound advice are completely uneducated in nutrition and only seem capable of shoving pills at you for any malady.  It's no wonder that people look to pills as a solution to every health problem.

When it comes to healthy lifestyles, you can hardly find sound advice through Googling due to all the health "gurus" littering the internet with a lot of mumbo-jumbo and false claims designed only to sell health supplements and books.

Establishing a genuinely healthy lifestyle and practicing sound nutrition are the real keys to weight control, as they have always been.  Nutrition above all else is key.  Ans when it comes to nutrition, it's not really about how much you eat as it is "what you eat".

There is a lot of legitimate information and ongoing research into all of this if you can filter out the health guru garbage when you search the internet.  I would suggest anyone serious about this to read a book by Michael Greger, MD "How Not To Die"  It is perhaps one fo the best books I've ever read on health.

Controlling one's weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyles might take more effort than swallowing a pill, but the results will be far more tangible.

Just my 2 cents worth ?

Archived