More Wi-Fi hotspots for Phuket as plan to tag tourists mulled

Jonathan Fairfield

I kid you not. I accidentally found out where this idea comes from. Playing now on True Visions:  Robot Overlords (2014)

“Alien robots come to Earth and assert their control over humanity. They claim that they only want to observe humanity. They enforce a strict no one allowed outside rule. They implant humans with a device that alerts sentries to anyone who goes outside and if they refuse to comply they are destroyed.”

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, jimster said:

Yes, that's what I was thinking. But who are the Thais to demand only foreigners get the "mark of the beast"? This mark of the beast, which could be a tag at first and a microchip later is supposed to apply to ALL people irrespective of race, gender or nationality. I would think it would most likely be rolled out by governments covering all persons residing within their jurisdiction. There has been quite a bit of talk about microchips in the media over the years.

Only the elite would be exempt from this plan.

Come on - be specific! Qualify "elite"!  Hiso? (Red Bull heir etc),  BIB? TAT? Royal Thai Army  General? "Mind Police"? "Ministry of Truth" workers?

On 3/21/2018 at 9:49 PM, Airbagwill said:

why not just an armband sewn onto their clothing or for regular visitors a tattoo?

No need for an armband, or tattoo.

All farang here are just the number on their passport / visa, which, by law, MUST be carried at ALL times. 

Archived