Australian bar owner in Pattaya beaten unconscious

webfact

2 hours ago, HLover said:

Yes. But not Pattaya.

So are you going to keep us guessing why everytime their is a thread about Pattaya your only comments are the ones like this? Are you having flashbacks of an occurrence? Did something bad happen to you like being offered to buy a watch? A laser pen? Or did you just look out of your hotel window and stay in your room the whole time? Id love to know what it is about Pattaya that fills you full of dread/fear . . . 

maybe you are one of those handbag dogs that shiver constantly and are poo scared at everything ? :passifier:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tingtongtourist said:

tip from an old fart : its how we got to become old.555

Tip from another old fart.......don't believe all you read from other farts who never go out after dark. 

It really isn't the Wild West out there!

4 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

How much is the bar fine for a goat?

We have quite a few very interesting goats in our special offer. Bar fine is from 200 to 2,000 baht.

No short time, we only have satisfied customers. 

sexy goat.jpg

Sexy goast II.jpg

Living in Isaan, I occationly go to pattay. Visiting friends comming there on a hollyday. Never had problems. Drinking 24/7. No problem. It is up to you. You wanna leave dangerous you do. But stay with friends, make friends. Go to a bar close to where you live. Talk to the locals, be polite. Have a good time. Works good in thai and rest of the world. Be an <deleted>, and you will find trouble. 

Some times it is better to reatreet, so you can fight an other day. Dont be stupid, enjoy your holliday??

16 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Tip from another old fart.......don't believe all you read from other farts who never go out after dark. 

It really isn't the Wild West out there!

Yes but funny to see the posts from old farts sitting in a bedsit room sipping on Chang and dreaming of old glory days past.555

I had some naughty times in Pattaya but total now 10 years in Bkk and no big trouble.

but when out i usually only open the mouth for food and alcohol

i dont drive/ride, go into work/ business or do drugs or ladyboys.

this cuts out nearly all risk i think.

Pattaya may not be wild west but its the closest you will get to in Thailand.

I've met Chris at his bar, and he seems to me to be a happy peaceful kind of guy. I would be very surprised if he had instigated some trouble.

But you don't need to do too muchto offend some drunk louts in the early hours of the morning. How about you stop blaming him until you actually know what happened. He seems to be the victim here.

49 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

tip from an old fart : its how we got to become old.555

The old farts stay alive from never getting too far away from the charger for their pacemaker. The cost of an extension cord from home to Soi Buakhao would be prohibitive.

23 minutes ago, Bendi said:

Living in Isaan, I occationly go to pattay. Visiting friends comming there on a hollyday. Never had problems. Drinking 24/7. No problem. It is up to you. You wanna leave dangerous you do. But stay with friends, make friends. Go to a bar close to where you live. Talk to the locals, be polite. Have a good time. Works good in thai and rest of the world. Be an <deleted>, and you will find trouble. 

Some times it is better to reatreet, so you can fight an other day. Dont be stupid, enjoy your holliday??

I think the Lao Khao you drank before writing that was really good!

11 minutes ago, Goanna said:

I've met Chris at his bar, and he seems to me to be a happy peaceful kind of guy. I would be very surprised if he had instigated some trouble.

But you don't need to do too muchto offend some drunk louts in the early hours of the morning. How about you stop blaming him until you actually know what happened. He seems to be the victim here.

Does losing a fight automatically make someone a victim?  What if he had won?

4 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

After a long hard day work at ur own go-go bar where do u go at closing time to another gogo bar !! some people have sunken so low without even noticing it.

He may have been sparked for that very reason. It does appear he could have been trying to poach staff.

Just now, britishrepublican said:

Well said. Only a complete fool would buy a house here or  invest any serious money. We could go on all day about it but they never listen. They always know best, their girl is always a good girl, she would never be with 2 men at once...

How many times have I heard that? If I had 10 baht each time, I could buy a house here...

But you said only a complete fool would buy a house here......

1 hour ago, Goanna said:

Good chance as a barkeep he is wonderful; not the same with a snootful of drink and in customer mode.

9 hours ago, Cadbury said:

As the saying goes........"nothing good ever happens after 2 am".

i've had some good sex after 2am so i must be bucking the trend , 20 year old birds are so horny after 2am , but in this bar someone got the goat on , sounds like the name of the bar is wrong it should be the bad tempered goat bar , i have passed it many times and think its a middle eastern guy in charge , but this might be the manager that got attacked , anyway the way they slaughter goats over in middle east by cutting their throats while they are conscious maybe its a case of de ja vue !! and pay back !

sounds like turf wars to me. maybe over the working girls or maybe he was bragging about his bar to their customers (promoting) when he went to the other go go bar. i'd say the foreign bloke and the thai bloke who bashed him worked at the other place or maybe just an old argument. just guessing of course. may well have just been a pissed up argument over nothing

21 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

sounds like turf wars to me. maybe over the working girls or maybe he was bragging about his bar to their customers (promoting) when he went to the other go go bar. i'd say the foreign bloke and the thai bloke who bashed him worked at the other place or maybe just an old argument. just guessing of course. may well have just been a pissed up argument over nothing

or maybe the Aussie was mouthing off  trying to tell them how to run the bar.

they do that.

i think they call them "know it alls"

14 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

or maybe the Aussie was mouthing off  trying to tell them how to run the bar.

they do that.

i think they call them "know it alls"

no comment. i know alot of decent aussies so won't bring nationality into it on this one 555

9 hours ago, HLover said:

Seems fair. ???

4am, Soi Bukhao...scumbag central.

You will see sweet FA at 4am on Buakhao . Im guessing your experience is via threads on TV. Heres a tip, if you want "scum bag central" go for a walk on beach rd near walking street and watch hundreds staggering home completely off their faces

Archived