Australian bar owner in Pattaya beaten unconscious

webfact

8 hours ago, hioctane said:

Proably irrelevant but was the employee a ladyboy? On the beginning he/she is refered to as "he" and at the end a "she."emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

No the "he" referred to was the bar owner returning from the other joint at 4 am, the sentence wasn't very well written.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, soalbundy said:

It's not a good time to be out anywhere.

Well the  guy had made it back to his own place!

He knows something about this, a foreigner and a Thai involved who either knew where his place was or followed him back. Go out looking for trouble and for sure it will find you. I have been out until the wee hours many a time, it is safe,  but when it is time to go home, do so expediently. A motorcycle taxi.. not weaving and staggering down Beach Rd. And tip the driver too, else you may have an issue on your doorstep!

6 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

You will see sweet FA at 4am on Buakhao . Im guessing your experience is via threads on TV. Heres a tip, if you want "scum bag central" go for a walk on beach rd near walking street and watch hundreds staggering home completely off their faces

Your right, beach road had drunken trolls this morning.

A few sprinkled around Soi Bukhao also to be fair.

It's truely a magical place.

20 hours ago, Cadbury said:

As the saying goes........"nothing good ever happens after 2 am".

The old Buddhist book say "nothing good happens at night" I'm a day tripper And I like it that way things are always simple and safe in the day time.

I'm also an Australian and i have no sympathy for this guy whether he is innocent or not.  Why is he running a beer bar and going out drinking again in  gogo bars?  I doubt if the embassy will be racing down the highway to assist him. He's working illegally in Thailand as a pimp collecting bar fines from his bar hookers.

As a Thai man is involved it sounds like he might of been poaching girls from other bars which would explain the bashing and threats of more to come.

Thai bar owners bring girls from their own village or province. May even be related to them, Girls will make more in farang bars because they keep all or most of the boom boom money. Not so with Thai  bar pimps.

21 hours ago, PatOngo said:

The reputation continues to slide for the International World Class Family Resort!

I'm sure nothing close to this happens at any other world-class family resorts. LOL I was reading the other day how people are getting murdered on the beach in the middle of the day in Cabo San Lucas Mexico.  I'm sure that's the only other incident though.  Pattaya is Bad bad bad please don't come here it's not safe.

19 hours ago, Prince77 said:

By the way - is the american killer, who kicked the aussie guy in soi 6 still in town?

Yes some friends saw him on Soi 6 the other day.  Out on 1.6 million bhat bail.  If I where him i'd look up Yinglucks pals and hit the road.

19 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

It's awful, but unfortunately walking in Soho, London, in certain areas of Frankfurt or Hamburg in Germany and some other big cities after 2am is just as dangerous. New York is much better now, but I remember times when it was dangerous in Manhattan even in the evening hours.

Unfortunately the world is full of violence.......

Lived in NYC 74 to 76 then 80 to 84  The oid days were great but you really had to have you head on a swivel esp. at night.  The 80s were really toned down.  I love it before but you couldn't pay me to live in New York right now.

17 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

After a long hard day work at ur own go-go bar where do u go at closing time to another gogo bar !! some people have sunken so low without even noticing it.

You're joking right.

21 hours ago, GaryAdriaenssens said:

Nothing special or surprising here. Let's move on to the next beating, murder, stampede, road accident etc.... will probably be tomorrow or during the next days!! We will surely read about it here :saai:

Yep I agree another day in the Land of shame now, you can get fined and dragged off the coals for smoke butts, but for anything more serious it's as if they don't know what to do unless the big chiefs say so..when will they get with the programme 

1 hour ago, lanista said:

I'm also an Australian and i have no sympathy for this guy whether he is innocent or not.  Why is he running a beer bar and going out drinking again in  gogo bars?  I doubt if the embassy will be racing down the highway to assist him. He's working illegally in Thailand as a pimp collecting bar fines from his bar hookers.

As a Thai man is involved it sounds like he might of been poaching girls from other bars which would explain the bashing and threats of more to come.

Thai bar owners bring girls from their own village or province. May even be related to them, Girls will make more in farang bars because they keep all or most of the boom boom money. Not so with Thai  bar pimps.

So....you are saying you have no idea?... Sure sounds like it.

23 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

It's awful, but unfortunately walking in Soho, London, in certain areas of Frankfurt or Hamburg in Germany and some other big cities after 2am is just as dangerous. New York is much better now, but I remember times when it was dangerous in Manhattan even in the evening hours.

Unfortunately the world is full of violence.......

Soho??? really?? and Frankfurt??? are these just two places you thought of??

On 19/03/2018 at 12:56 PM, Cadbury said:

As the saying goes........"nothing good ever happens after 2 am".

... good things sure did follow many years ago in me late teens onwards in the UK, the night club would close down to the late night Fish and Chip shop, if you’d not already found a member or two of the opposite sex for furrther entertainment, then do a last ditched go with the crowd outside the chippy. 

Then back to theirs or yours and let the bedroom dancing begin. 

Dont know where you’ve got this negative ‘ no good after 2am’ thing from. Ah ! Take it your time after the nightclub was with ‘Handrea and Plalmala’, with a box of Kleenex. No good whatsoever when all those hormones were flying around in those golden years. 

Archived