Kicked Out of Hotel Today

joe234234

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do not want to involve the police as in Thailand the cops are sometimes worse then..well...don't ! Remember, as a farang in Thailand you are a 3rd class citizen with absolutely no or very few rights.

Check out - take the refund and leave before they make things worse or who knows,  damage your belongings....do not underestimate human spite in Thailand (should it be with the Thai's or the farangs)

Go on booking, trip advisor,  any hotel reservation platforms you find, give the hotel the worst possible reputation and it will be worse then any complaint.

But make sure to do it much later and drafted as such that they will never connect you with it. The libel laws could get you into further trouble, so even better, wait till you are back home and get even at that point.

Never come back to that place after you give them the bad check.

Pack up now and leave....don't be stubborn. Somchai the owner, will never allow you the last word even if you are right, as he sleeps with his wife and not with you.

14 hours ago, observer90210 said:

You do not want to involve the police as in Thailand the cops are sometimes worse then..well...don't ! Remember, as a farang in Thailand you are a 3rd class citizen with absolutely no or very few rights.

Check out - take the refund and leave before they make things worse or who knows,  damage your belongings....do not underestimate human spite in Thailand (should it be with the Thai's or the farangs)

Go on booking, trip advisor,  any hotel reservation platforms you find, give the hotel the worst possible reputation and it will be worse then any complaint.

But make sure to do it much later and drafted as such that they will never connect you with it. The libel laws could get you into further trouble, so even better, wait till you are back home and get even at that point.

Pack up now and leave....don't be stubborn. Somchai the owner, will never allow you the last word even if you are right, as he sleeps with his wife and not with you.

100% right on.

People need to deflate their egos here and realize the truth about this place. 

Or, possibly suffer some consequences.

Just move on!

2 hours ago, Blackheart1916 said:

Joe, are you still there Joe?? Oh no, I think something has happened to Joe!!! :shock1:

You ask whats happened to Joe, well after posting and making a d++k of himself he is now hiding in another cheap hotel, crying in his beer.

23 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Have you even read the thread? 

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

You ask whats happened to Joe, well after posting and making a d++k of himself he is now hiding in another cheap hotel, crying in his beer.

You were wrong. I just saw him at the 7 Eleven asking a few strangers for a couple of baht. 

Just now, jenny2017 said:

And having a mama soup while crying into it. 

And trying to find the phone no to make a booking to get the navy seals to do a 2 minute drop in and extract him from a fate worse than death. Then a welcome home call from dt.

Just now, scorecard said:

And trying to find the phone no to make a booking to get the navy seals to do a 2 minute drop in and extract him from a fate worse than death. Then a welcome home call from dt.

I was thinking to help out with a Go Fund Me Page?

Just now, scorecard said:

No No, he was asking them if he could be their new friends. 

Oh, I got it. He starts a conversation with: " Do you have some change, my wife ran away with all my money" and then he befriends them and tells them how to deal with their wives.

People give all they have just to get rid of this guy. 

On 3/20/2018 at 9:47 AM, JAZZDOG said:

Same thing airlines do except on the rare occasion we have dual bookings we have other guesthouses we work with on relocations. In all due respect we maintain an 8.6 rating and you obviously are clueless to the realities of this type business. Airbnb clients are far more reliable and pay ahead of time. Booking.com clients are mostly low-ball travelers that create the most havoc, don't return confirmations, etc.

Any other hotel will tell you the same. We actually have few we have to relocate because we cancel their reservation after the third contact attempt. We average 90% + occupancy and we never get ThaiVisa guests, rooms are too expensive.

I find that a rather strange comment to make, pray tell the cost of your " Out of the reach of ThaiVisa members " rooms. I have traveled extensively in this country by road and rail and stayed at some very exclusive and not cheap resorts, I recently did the Eastern & Oriental Express from Singapore to BKK in a State room (not cheap matey) and I am soon planning a trip down to the South of Thailand by road to explore the Andaman Sea side of the country thereby completing my quest to travel by road from North to South & East to West, please tell me the name of your fabulous hotel and I will be able to avoid it like the plague and stay somewhere I am welcome.  

13 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:
  On 3/20/2018 at 4:47 PM, JAZZDOG said:

Same thing airlines do except on the rare occasion we have dual bookings we have other guesthouses we work with on relocations. In all due respect we maintain an 8.6 rating and you obviously are clueless to the realities of this type business.

You seem to spend alot of your time calling other people clueless.    Also that 8.6 rating is suspect unless verified by an independent 3rd party as it can be artificially bumped by fake reviews, done by guess who?

10 minutes ago, torrzent said:

You seem to spend alot of your time calling other people clueless.  A bit insecure mayhaps?  Also that 8.6 rating is suspect unless verified by an independent 3rd party as it can be artificially bumped by fake reviews, done by guess who?

Err that isn't my quote, you need to quote JAZZDOG' original post please, maybe you can rectify this.

Although I do understand what you are saying, I just don't want those words attributed to me Ta.

14 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Oh, I got it. He starts a conversation with: " Do you have some change, my wife ran away with all my money" and then he befriends them and tells them how to deal with their wives.

People give all they have just to get rid of this guy. 

Could be.

I imagine this guy says hello to everybody everywhere, 99% don't respond, but in his mind they are all his 'new friends'.

22 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I find that a rather strange comment to make, pray tell the cost of your " Out of the reach of ThaiVisa members " rooms. I have traveled extensively in this country by road and rail and stayed at some very exclusive and not cheap resorts, I recently did the Eastern & Oriental Express from Singapore to BKK in a State room (not cheap matey) and I am soon planning a trip down to the South of Thailand by road to explore the Andaman Sea side of the country thereby completing my quest to travel by road from North to South & East to West, please tell me the name of your fabulous hotel and I will be able to avoid it like the plague and stay somewhere I am welcome.  

To say that I am disappointed by JAZZDOG' silence to my post is an understatement although I am not surprised, far too many people on this forum adopt fantasy lives, of course I'm in no way suggesting or insinuating that he/she has avoided replying, they maybe far too busy running a highly profitable and busy business to have the luxury of time to reply to every enquiry into their business, after all we are leading up to another weekend and obviously work takes precedence over the frivolities of TV :smile:

But JAZZ if you do happen to read this, and I don't believe that you have not been on here for the last 21 hours, so must have read my reply, please, send me a PM with the name and location of your establishment, I will check it out, I will not share it on here or anywhere else, I just really want to know if it really is out of my league, I doubt it, but then I'm not your usual TV member, looking forward to hearing from you :thumbsup:  

PS, if you have any doubts about the Eastern & Oriental Express trip, please check in the photography section of this forum - under trains I think.

Archived