Animal-rights groups urge Hua Hin expats to save dogs from possible slaughter

webfact

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

I do not care how many die in traffic, and not going to stand by any clock tower and market. I do not care specifically about Hua Hin. Why the hell would I give out condoms to people that do not want to use them? My opinion is to shoot of all strays, and that will not change. That would help the rabies situation but not solve it. However it would satisfy me enormuos to can walk in any given street late in evening or even somethimes daytime, without having theese creatures of no use chasing and barking. Strays to me is just a big menace, and that is something that you have to get.

Your proposals for what you think I could do, is not interesting either. If you like it so much, go do it yourself and don´t talk so much here. Now I am not going to comment your less intelligent remarks anymore. I came to Thailand to settle down at an age of 30 years old and still here 18 years later. Have not made a thing since then, so you should not come on here and tell me what I should do or not do.
You are probably some kind of youngster living here on continous tourist visas, or got lucky with a volountary work. At least it sounds like that.

You don't care that over 25,000 people die on the roads every year in Thailand and no one is dong anything about it???  11 people died last year from rabies and every one of them could have lived had they gone to the hospital for a rabies injection. Do you really think you are more likely to die from rabies than from a road accident???

27 minutes ago, el jefe said:

You don't care that over 25,000 people die on the roads every year in Thailand and no one is dong anything about it???  11 people died last year from rabies and every one of them could have lived had they gone to the hospital for a rabies injection. Do you really think you are more likely to die from rabies than from a road accident???

Where did you get that from??? Where did I make such a statement??? Off course I do not think that it´s more likely to die from rabies than a road accident.
Are you reading what a posted before you comment?

What a wrote is basically that I hate strays and soi dogs. At the same time I can insert that I also hate all persons that do not take care of their animals. I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 rabbit and 3 birds but none of them are running bothering other people in the streets or flying into peoples faces.

I go for get rid of them all, and if possible get rid of the people that made them strays by culling them too. Did you get it now?

"Where did you get that from??? Where did I make such a statement??? "

In post #29 above you wrote "I do not care how many die in traffic,"

Do you have any idea what you are writing when you post? No one cares about your misguided hatred.

6 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Where did you get that from??? Where did I make such a statement??? Off course I do not think that it´s more likely to die from rabies than a road accident.
Are you reading what a posted before you comment?

What a wrote is basically that I hate strays and soi dogs. At the same time I can insert that I also hate all persons that do not take care of their animals. I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 rabbit and 3 birds but none of them are running bothering other people in the streets or flying into peoples faces.

I go for get rid of them all, and if possible get rid of the people that made them strays by culling them too. Did you get it now?

In p

Archived