Ban Phe Bus station

anon537687643

I’m not sure I’d call it a Bus Station but there is a large stop with a ticket office. You can get buses towards Chantaburi and beyond as well as to Bangkok. Staff can be a little brusque but are straightforward and helpful. You’ll find it opposite the main Samet ferry landings on the other side of the main road. Try to avoid all the annoying touts who seem to grow in number by the month.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

You’ll ha e no problem getting to Laem Mae Phim from Phe. I can’t remember if they are blue or white but there are regular Songthaews between there every 15 mins or so. There is a shop called Petra next to one of the minivan ticket offices opposite a really nice cafe whose name escapes me, this shop sells fantastic bread, cakes, wine etc and the wonderful lady is a great source of information and advice and will know where to get the Songthaew especially if you buy a few things.
There is an amazing burger place at Mae Phim by the way called Grill on the Alley.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• 1 month later...

Now then Gents, please could anyone advise, it seems the old bus ticket window in Ban Phe has now moved as the old building has been part demolished and they seem to have relocated the bus ticket office somewhere else? please does anyone know where the new bus ticket window would be to purchase the ticket for the bus from Ban Phe to Bangkok? many thanks in advance for any pointers

Sorry Roger, I have been back in the UK for a couple of months now but my advice is always to ask In Petra’s shop or at the small cafe opposite the old bus station office, the staff from the cafe and the bus station seemed to know each other well. 

Hello Simhne, thank you kindly for your advice, I located the new ticket office for the Ban Phe - Bangkok bus, it is directly opposite the old bus ticket office in fact, which is nice and handy, with air con and seating inside and outside and the ticket cost from Ban Phe to Ekemai, Bangkok is 151Baht :smile: Cheers, Roger

Archived