Visa No. or Extn of stay ref No. on immigration forms?

For us folks with 1yr extensions of stay, in immigration forms where they ask for "visa number", are they asking for the original visa number used to obtain the 1yr extn, OR are they requiring the extension of stay reference number?

6 hours ago, Marvo said:

For us folks with 1yr extensions of stay, in immigration forms where they ask for "visa number", are they asking for the original visa number used to obtain the 1yr extn, OR are they requiring the extension of stay reference number?

With "immigration forms", so you mean the arrival form when entering Thailand or forms you submit to your local immigration office, eg a new application for extension of stay or notification of staying in the Kindom longer than 90 days, etc?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Maestro said:

With "immigration forms", so you mean the arrival form when entering Thailand or forms you submit to your local immigration office, eg a new application for extension of stay or notification of staying in the Kindom longer than 90 days, etc?

Can't remember the form # off hand. But I do remember previously having to fill in a field labelled "Visa No."
Or maybe it is down at the labour office each year, renewing the work permit.

I need to go through all the forms I fill in annually.

I think you must be right ubon, no request for visa No. on immigration forms.
_______

OK, done some digging, it is on the WP5 work permit renewal form: "Visa type"  &  "No."  &  "issued at"
I put Non-im "B", The number on the visa, and issued at Hull.
I recall somebody changing something on the form though and was wondering if I got the "Visa No." bit correct. The  single entry visa is stamped used and is 5 years old now.