Video: Foreign tourist brutally attacked by Walking Street thugs

webfact

2 hours ago, bizboi said:

Then why are they in Walking Street? - is it the fine cuisine and the panoramic views..please do us all a favour!!

Clubs,  bars,  discos,  rock venues,  food stalls,  night clubs,  Issan music, Indian clubs, jazz and blues bars,  ice cream parlours, restaurants, sea views, street life.  A few tame go go bars with girls dancing in bikinis. You simply do not know, what you are talking about. WS is just a tourist spectacle now gawped at by thousands of tourists and their families every night. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The manic said:

Clubs,  bars,  discos,  rock venues,  food stalls,  night clubs,  Issan music, Indian clubs, jazz and blues bars,  ice cream parlours, restaurants, sea views, street life.  A few tame go go bars with girls dancing in bikinis. You simply do not know, what you are talking about. WS is just a tourist spectacle now gawped at by thousands of tourists and their families every night. 

Exactly. I think the best way to describe it these days would be a "Party Street". The girls standing outside gogo bars with cards are just part of the spectacle. 

7 hours ago, bizboi said:

Hmmmm yes really!!! By the way!!! You owned A live music venue in Pattaya so you must be Thai!! ?? Yeah right and I own Carnegie Hall!! So do we wait for your next pathetic reply now?

Do you research then come back to me, can't be arsed with your rubbish.

13 hours ago, tropo said:

Exactly. I think the best way to describe it these days would be a "Party Street". The girls standing outside gogo bars with cards are just part of the spectacle. 

Then the spectical continues with overpriced watered down spirits and a padded bill at the end.

6 hours ago, HLover said:

Then the spectical continues with overpriced watered down spirits and a padded bill at the end.

I was specifically referring to the majority of the crowd that walk along as spectators and don't go inside. Apart from that, I think it's absurd to expect normally priced drinks in a gogo bar. Obviously, you are not there just to drink. If you need to just drink at the best possible price, may I recommend the 7Eleven.

16 hours ago, tropo said:

I was specifically referring to the majority of the crowd that walk along as spectators and don't go inside. Apart from that, I think it's absurd to expect normally priced drinks in a gogo bar. Obviously, you are not there just to drink. If you need to just drink at the best possible price, may I recommend the 7Eleven.

7/11 snack and drinks. Asleep by 11pm.

16 hours ago, tropo said:

It's absurd to recommend 7-11 but keep up the abstract information.

Archived