Video: Foreign tourist brutally attacked by Walking Street thugs

webfact

I can see a lot of things in these videos. Dozens if not more every day. I definitely cannot see one thing. That is the police. I wonder how much Walking street should be paid to the police not to be there at all.

If Pattaya wants to be Family resort, what I hard to imagine, the police or someone should clear the streets from the illegal street sellers and other garbages.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chuang said:

You don't get into a fight or  beaten up for no reason..there are hundreds of people there..why him....

ops i may be wrong...:shock1:

Yes, you could be wrong, but i doubt you would ever admit it, another idiot defending cowardly Thai Scum.

& so it goes on .................. every night there is problems in Walking street & most venues have thugs hanging around looking for trouble ........... probably being paid to "mind the store" for a monthly payment. I vote with my  feet with this place now & keep well away, because even if you are in the right as a "farang" you are on a hiding to nothing if you argue or stand up for yourself. It's just not worth it & the police do absolutely nothing ........ perhaps a they get a fine for selling fake goods or some other petty crime, but the serious crime such as assault & grevious bodily harm (GBH) seems to be forgotten/ignored & perpetrators get away with it!! The police here don't seem to be able to exercise their full powers when it's needed & they should. I would certainly like to see the Royal Thai Police get their act together & really come down hard on these criminals, meanwhile I would also love to see ALL tourists vote with their feet & boycott this area until it is a safe to be .......... don't spoil your holiday folks. 

4 hours ago, doggie1955 said:

Gibbs; Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.

Hilarious, following a fictional character of a special agents rules, did you also take the fictional special agents training course, or will the knife just be taken off you and then stuck into you? 

21 minutes ago, peperobi said:

A gun will be better...important is: in case you take something with you, you must be ready to use it otherwise....

In the case of a gun in this country, you must also be prepared to be charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and the deportation that follows the prosecution.

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

In the case of a gun in this country, you must also be prepared to be charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and the deportation that follows the prosecution.

Uneducated cowboys do no care about the repercussions.

But the good ol BIB have already set the precedent. Fine them for selling fake goods. No action about the previous assault. I love they way they say that the men were 'of thai appearance'. Can't face up to the fact that there are some very ugly people in Thai society.

38 minutes ago, ostyan said:

I can see a lot of things in these videos. Dozens if not more every day. I definitely cannot see one thing. That is the police. I wonder how much Walking street should be paid to the police not to be there at all.

If Pattaya wants to be Family resort, what I hard to imagine, the police or someone should clear the streets from the illegal street sellers and other garbages.

Where are the tourist police? This is exactly the sort of thing they are supposed to be preventing.

1 minute ago, FunkyDunky58 said:

Where are the tourist police? This is exactly the sort of thing they are supposed to be preventing.

Stopping motorcycle riders for no helmets or other important things.

I have only been to Pattaya once . and whilst having a beer listening to a local band . in one night two big fights foreigner beaten by more that one thai  . as he lay in the road they beat him by stabbing him with the legs of  a metal bar stool . its to me an every night occurrence and will never go back to the sewer of Thailand . Most of the bad things on here is all to do with Pattaya 

6 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Maybe the Farang was a loudmouth who got what he deserved?

We shall see...

Deserves??? Never do Thais deliver proportionate responses. The only reply they have to lost face (or just simply not understanding something - which is par for the course) is Violence :passifier:

4 minutes ago, Justfine said:

What families go to Pattaya? Families with bad travel agents.

It's a 3rd rate beach destination not world class.

False correlation between presence of families and your personal perception of the rating of a beach resort.  They are totally unrelated.  Also, time to upgrade yourself to the present.  Most people do not use travel agents anymore.  Everything can be booked online by various gadgets.  There are LOTS of families in Pattaya, maybe just not in the types of areas that you  frequent.

8 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

This happens on every street corner after 3am around oz Sydney pubs and night clubs. I find the twice  a month fights in pattaya kind of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is not Sydney and zzzzzzzzzz speaks much about your mindset.

13 minutes ago, torrzent said:

False correlation between presence of families and your personal perception of the rating of a beach resort.  They are totally unrelated.  Also, time to upgrade yourself to the present.  Most people do not use travel agents anymore.  Everything can be booked online by various gadgets.  There are LOTS of families in Pattaya, maybe just not in the types of areas that you  frequent.

Nonsense as usual.

1 hour ago, HLover said:

Hilarious, all the posters wanting more police. You really think that would help the problem? You Forget Where You Are.

Maybe the solution is to have more police than chairs?

Archived