Video: Foreign tourist brutally attacked by Walking Street thugs

webfact

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

Girls with lighter skin are usually rom a Chinese heritage.  Darker skinned girls are usually from Malay and therefore Indian heritage.  It is down to the individual what skin colour is more attractive (for many years Iman and Naomi Campbell were considered to be the most beautiful women in the world) but for Thais in general they associate darker skin with uneducated field workers, whether male or female.

What a load of generalized nonsense.  There are many light skinned Korean and Japanese girls who are not Chinese.  The Malay-Indo connection you mention is also totally false.  The map below (from wiki) also shows the Malay race historical diaspora which totally excludes India.

image.png.a22a45b2d659b15692ac369baad54f34.png

1 hour ago, Crustyhk said:

Best fighters in the world wouldn't kick people in the streets 

Depends how you define "best" and how you define "fighter".  A military sniper is an extremely effective combatant and only engages the enemy from several hundred metres away.  So what is your point?

3 hours ago, Kimber said:
  8 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

The amusing part is the thai authorities want to put tracking bracelets on foreign tourists in Phuket!!!

It's a trap.  They are really tsunami alert devices, so the daft foreigners swimming in the rip current beaches of west Phuket can alert the landlubbers to incoming tsunami due to the malfunctioning tsunami buoy system.

2 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

I lived in Costa Rica for many years. Another country where parents thought it was a great idea to send their beautiful daughters off to the big city to be whores. Anyway I had many Tico friends and I ask one of them if they generally disliked gringos. He said not you, you're my friend but imagine if we came to your country and had all the money, took all the pretty girls and the only ones left for you to go out with were fat and ugly. He had a good point and now CR is a very dangerous place to go. Lots of places more dangerous than Pattaya. Mind your own busy here a don't act like a dick and you should be OK.

Alot of fake info here.  Most of the working girls in CR come from San Jose itself where most of the population live.  Otherwise they are Colombian., Dominican etc.  Your correlation between this and now "CR is a very dangerous place to go" is totally confusing, as these are unrelated phenomena.  The drug trade and lack of shared economic development are more likely causes of the crime you refer to.  How any of this relates to Thailand is beyond comprehension.

11 hours ago, z42 said:

What a dog act by the 2 attackers. Once u start laying the boot into someone on the deck it should be mandatory jailtime.

Pattaya is not a bad place at all, just a lot of proper wrong uns there these days (more so than in days gone by).

I wonder that when once these spineless attackers get lifted they'll be charged with tarnishing Pattaya's reputation.. And no doubt the UK gutter press will be all over this like a cheap suit also ?

I must say he's a tough one. He looked fresh even after the head punches and kicks... looking like he was ready to fight back.

4 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

I don't anderstand why nobody stop the 2 men, faring have to help faring, talk later whats the problem.

this makes me sick..

No old geezer farang retiree in their right mind would intervene and possibly risk a fatal beating or long term disability, as the number of perps on the other side would simply grow and grow resulting in a mass beating.  Minding your own business is the order of the day for staying alive.  See Bogart in Casablanca for tips. 

image.png.b35f0ae018814e06865335a1903ad23c.png

11 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Maybe the Farang was a loudmouth who got what he deserved?

We shall see...

Really? He deserved it? What could he have said that deserved potentially lethal, full force kicks to the head?

Seems that the police officers at their desk opposite to Lucifer (200 meters from the scene) were too busy with their normal business to intervene. So were the ones at the police box in front of Nang Nual or desk at McDonalds, also 200 meters away in the opposite direction. 

Their normal business being playing and doing social media updates with their smartphones..

1 minute ago, tropo said:

Really? He deserved it? What could he have said that deserved potentially lethal, full force kicks to the head?

LOL....maybe he was rolling around on the ground saying "is that all you got punks?" after each punch and kick.  Shades of Ali-Foreman here, but the strategy backfired!

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, where were the police? There's always loads of them hanging around down there, and what about the farang police volunteers. Perhaps their fancy uniforms are just for show.

Not supposed to be any hawker stalls on W S anyway. Cops not doing their job?

It's not surprising cops didn't get there on time - If that's the whole incident, it only lasted 18 seconds. Only Superman could get there in that short time.

16 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Depends how you define "best" and how you define "fighter".  A military sniper is an extremely effective combatant and only engages the enemy from several hundred metres away.  So what is your point?

I didn't define best or fighter. Read the post I responded to. 

I don't believe the conversation has anything to do with military personnel or tactics but more akin to extraordinarily weak Thais kicking the crap out of people while they're on the ground

Just now, Crustyhk said:

I didn't define best or fighter. Read the post I responded to. 

I don't believe the conversation has anything to do with military personnel or tactics but more akin to extraordinarily weak Thais kicking the crap out of people while they're on the ground

If you don't define the terms of reference, there is no way to have a meaningful comparative discussion of what constitutes "best" or "fighter"?  Maybe that was your objective.  The best fighter might just be the one who walks away and minds his own business.  After all it was Bruce Lee who spoke of the art of fighting without fighting.

image.png.be1df4fe4a15e4b70a2cf38088e77da9.png

6 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

So you and another guy who also has most likely never set foot in the country don't agree that makes refutable evidence? Certainly have a high opinion of yourself there homeboy. It is certainly clear to me some Thais and Ticos both have ill-will for expats living in their countries. Thais' seem to be both more jealous and violent in their reaction. More so than their Asian neighbors. Since you seem to think you're the smartest guy in the room, why do you think that is. Clue; It has nothing to do with owning property or identity, banana republics etc.

LOL, you seem to have an "everybody is out to get me" kind of persecution complex everywhere you go.  OTOH, I do like the old saying "just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean that they aren't out to get ya!"

7 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

So you and another guy who also has most likely never set foot in the country don't agree that makes refutable evidence? Certainly have a high opinion of yourself there homeboy. It is certainly clear to me some Thais and Ticos both have ill-will for expats living in their countries. Thais' seem to be both more jealous and violent in their reaction. More so than their Asian neighbors. Since you seem to think you're the smartest guy in the room, why do you think that is. Clue; It has nothing to do with owning property or identity, banana republics etc.

The Thais are definitely more violent than their SE Asian counterparts. I don't think many would dispute that.

After seeing dozens of these Walking Street style attack videos over the years, it certainly looks like many Thai people can't wait for an opportunity to kick the sh*t out of a foreigner. This is not like a regular drunk punch-up. You can feel the seething hatred in every punch/kick.

This video should provide a valuable lesson for anyone tempted to rock the boat here. Walk away and live to die another day.

8 minutes ago, tropo said:

It's not surprising cops didn't get there on time - If that's the whole incident, it only lasted 18 seconds. Only Superman could get there in that short time.

Not if they had kryptonite knuckle dusters!

26 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Alot of fake info here.  Most of the working girls in CR come from San Jose itself where most of the population live.  Otherwise they are Colombian., Dominican etc.  Your correlation between this and now "CR is a very dangerous place to go" is totally confusing, as these are unrelated phenomena.  The drug trade and lack of shared economic development are more likely causes of the crime you refer to.  How any of this relates to Thailand is beyond comprehension.

You have obviously never been to Jaco, a mini Pattaya for sure.

7 minutes ago, SpicyMeatball said:

What a s**thole Pattaya is. I’ve never been nor do I ever want to go.

Just curious - where do you go in Thailand where there is no violence? A farm in Isaan?

If you were paying attention rather than obsessing about the location, you'd realise there's far more to this violence and it could happen anywhere. Did you think that all the bad people live in Pattaya and everywhere else they're angels? Due to the large number of foreign tourists living in Pattaya these type of hate-fueled attacks are more common, but even so, you could go months and never see this.

6 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

You have obviously never been to Jaco, a mini Pattaya for sure.

Answer the points made rather than introducing unrelated points about rocky surfing beaches with terrible riptides and lousy food/nightlife in Central America.  Totally different from Pattaya.  Sounds like you have never "been" to CR either but may have read a few tourist guides.

6 minutes ago, SpicyMeatball said:

What a s**thole Pattaya is. I’ve never been nor do I ever want to go.

You have never been, yet you make such comments without empirical evaluation.  You believe all rumours that you hear?  You are a salesman's dream. 

14 minutes ago, torrzent said:

If you don't define the terms of reference, there is no way to have a meaningful comparative discussion of what constitutes "best" or "fighter"?  Maybe that was your objective.  The best fighter might just be the one who walks away and minds his own business.  After all it was Bruce Lee who spoke of the art of fighting without fighting.

image.png.be1df4fe4a15e4b70a2cf38088e77da9.png

So you didn't reread the post you took my quote from. If you had you would have seen I was responding to someone else who used the term "best fighter"

Best you direct your criticism to that person

Just now, Crustyhk said:

So you didn't reread the post you took my quote from. If you had you would have seen I was responding to someone else who used the term "best fighter"

Best you direct your criticism to that person

Sorry no time or interest in doing  a forensics analysis of your past interactions with others.  My post was to you based on what you wrote in black and white.  I calls them as I sees them.

3 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Sorry no time or interest in doing  a forensics analysis of your past interactions with others.  My post was to you based on what you wrote in black and white.  I calls them as I sees them.

Apology accepted but for such an articulate person you should be a little more thorough. 

Also might be worth going back to page one and viewing the video this conversation is about instead of the ridiculous pi55ing contest you seem to thrive on 

4 hours ago, manhood said:

Pattaya gets a most dangerouse place to go out in the night.

And the problems are the thais, the locals who earn the money with tourists!!!!!!!!!

I cant understand why people still go out on walking street late night!!!!!!!!!

I avoid that are ....nothing what you have to miss while on holidays or living here.

Quality tourists to Thailand?? for what?

dirty beaches (messed up mostly by thais) poluted water, unsafe areas, police corrupt,

Better go St. Tropez or if you want seems better already in Honduras !

Good points, but I guess the problem for many of the quality Pattaya patrons,  is that paying a female therapy assistant for a quickie in St Tropez or Cannes,  would perhaps be equivalent of the budget for say, 3 days of discounted pu*sy and booze filling in Thailand.....:welcomeani:

3 minutes ago, Crustyhk said:

Apology accepted but for such an articulate person you should be a little more thorough. 

Also might be worth going back to page one and viewing the video this conversation is about instead of the ridiculous pi55ing contest you seem to thrive on 

Thanks for the compliments but no apologies were offered.  Enjoyed the video, but will leave the golden showers for you.

4 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Good points, but I guess the problem for many of the quality Pattaya patrons,  is that paying a female therapy assistant for a quickie in St Tropez or Cannes,  would perhaps be equivalent of the budget for say, 3 days of discounted pu*sy and booze filling in Thailand.....:welcomeani:

You must be tipping too much as the numbers don't work.

Archived