Video: Gang of ladyboys attack foreign man on Walking Street, Pattaya

webfact

22 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

It is Walking Street, between Peppermint a-go-go and soi Diamond (between the 3 videos).

In the first video, it is right across from the Marine Disco/Peppermint a-go-go.
The 2nd video is between soi Diamond and the little soi going to the P72 Inn.
In the 3rd video you can even clearly see the sign "T&M = Walking Street" which is directly across the street from the Sensations A-go-go, as well as the "808" sign which is directly across from the entrance to soi Diamond..

People forget (or just don't know) that "Walking" Street is only "walking" from around 7pm to midnight. After that they let traffic enter and the area fills with vendor carts, motos and baht buses.
I'd say that probably happened sometime between 3-4am judging by the number of bars (like the P72) that were closed down and shuttered, but the large amount of traffic still on the street.

Are you sure? I thought it was a bit later say 2am?

I could be wrong, after midnight I am often already up soi 15, slowly making my way from establishment to establishment to finally get transport on Second Rd.

Hope it will be safe tonight......

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Ah Pattaya, just becomes more world class every night!...................Bring the family!!!

It's a darned sight safer than any UK town or city. Scarborough in N Yorks was like Dodge City of a weekend. Most Pattaya knockers would love to live here but their wives won't let them leave their Isaan jungle clearing.

I really pity you, you're so missing out.

10 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Again,,, where are the boys in blue  ? Obviously not walking the beat

You think that the police are able to be in every place at the same time to diffuse any incident that happens anywhere?  Does that happen in your country or does it take time for police to appear?

For a while I have been thinking its the junta government that is the reason for a decline in tourist numbers. Now I can see its just the scummy Thai people that infect these hotspots. Land of smiles! And remember. Even forgetting for a moment the 'equality' that feminists have asked for, these are blokes with fake tits who deserve to be hit back, and hard.

27 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

"in blue" - what the ex-para, Special Forces, Tourist Police Farang Volunteer SWAT team?

They'd be busy getting mom to sew more badges on

camping proficiency

cookery

knot tying

parachuting

Les Affreux

oh the list is endless

:smile:

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The street in the VDOs isn't Walking St. I don't know where it is ( possibly Buakhao ), but Walking Street doesn't have baht buses and stalls selling shoes on it after dark.

Is that in the safe zone that they opened some months ago?

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The street in the VDOs isn't Walking St. I don't know where it is ( possibly Buakhao ), but Walking Street doesn't have baht buses and stalls selling shoes on it after dark.

In the part 3 of the video, the guy taking the video clearly states that it is Walking Street....next.

1 hour ago, jesimps said:

It's a darned sight safer than any UK town or city. Scarborough in N Yorks was like Dodge City of a weekend. Most Pattaya knockers would love to live here but their wives won't let them leave their Isaan jungle clearing.

I really pity you, you're so missing out.

I moved out of Pattaya 20 yrs ago to more civilised surrounds and so far have zero regrets!

Archived