Video: Gang of ladyboys attack foreign man on Walking Street, Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kerryd said:

It is Walking Street, between Peppermint a-go-go and soi Diamond (between the 3 videos).

In the first video, it is right across from the Marine Disco/Peppermint a-go-go.
The 2nd video is between soi Diamond and the little soi going to the P72 Inn.
In the 3rd video you can even clearly see the sign "T&M = Walking Street" which is directly across the street from the Sensations A-go-go, as well as the "808" sign which is directly across from the entrance to soi Diamond..

People forget (or just don't know) that "Walking" Street is only "walking" from around 7pm to midnight. After that they let traffic enter and the area fills with vendor carts, motos and baht buses.
I'd say that probably happened sometime between 3-4am judging by the number of bars (like the P72) that were closed down and shuttered, but the large amount of traffic still on the street.

You are nearly right. Yes Walking Street is closed to traffic from 7pm but closed until 3am. Street vendors although being banned have managed to reinsert themselves any time after 7pm. This is typical of any ban in Thailand. Ignore it and after a while it goes away. Anyway back to the video. It is clearly to me sometime after 3am. I am one of Pattaya's greatest defenders, but even I stear clear of Walking Street after 3am. Its full of drunks emptying out of the gogo's, 808, Lucifer, Marine and Insomnia. That said its no different from any city in the UK when the bars close.

n a second clip, having now removed his shirt, the muscular and heavily tattooed foreign man is seen confronting the ladyboys once more as they try to run away down the road.

yes the guy looked like he could have a tear up the lady boys didn't fancy much of that as they felt clearly out numbered when his shirt came off they had it on their toes like the cowards the Thais are.

8 minutes ago, Aforek said:

I am happy to live in country side, far away from this circus :post-4641-1156694572:

there are still people who go to Pattaya ? :sick:

It must be boring where you are as you cannot resist reading about Pattaya, whereas almost no-one from Pattaya is reading anything about whatever backwater you are "safely" hiding out in.

2 hours ago, Kerryd said:

It is Walking Street, between Peppermint a-go-go and soi Diamond (between the 3 videos).

In the first video, it is right across from the Marine Disco/Peppermint a-go-go.
The 2nd video is between soi Diamond and the little soi going to the P72 Inn.
In the 3rd video you can even clearly see the sign "T&M = Walking Street" which is directly across the street from the Sensations A-go-go, as well as the "808" sign which is directly across from the entrance to soi Diamond..

People forget (or just don't know) that "Walking" Street is only "walking" from around 7pm to midnight. After that they let traffic enter and the area fills with vendor carts, motos and baht buses.
I'd say that probably happened sometime between 3-4am judging by the number of bars (like the P72) that were closed down and shuttered, but the large amount of traffic still on the street.

maybe more fitting to call "running" street.

running out of good reasons why any sane person wanna go there.555

Oh dear !...another Five or Six Pack of Lady Boys attacking tourists in Sin City. !!...unbelievable !!

However, thank god they struck the broom on the poor chap's head and not somewhere else !!....wish the victim a fast recovery naturally, no matter what happened.

...but one would be curious to know what started this wonderful new Pattaya interaction ?...

51 minutes ago, torrzent said:

It must be boring where you are as you cannot resist reading about Pattaya, whereas almost no-one from Pattaya is reading anything about whatever backwater you are "safely" hiding out in.

It was a joke, just to say that it's not my world; I read sometimes when there are farangs who behave strangely , just to think there are very different farang people in Thailand

but these strange stories arrive mostly in Pukhet or Pattaya ; strange, isn't it ?

country side doesn't need news in thaivisa forum ; as we say, happy people have no stories    have a good day :smile:

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so. In the times I went to Pattaya in the mid 90s, it was notable for the lack of violence. People too busy having fun to fight.

BTW, there were more bars back then and more patrons.

Went to renew  my extension of stay the other  day at Hua Hin immigration the second  time ive been there recently and boy is  it quiet in there now, I know they have a 90 day counter at Blueport but I reckon a lot of foreigners have been weeded out over the last couple of years. In and out 20  minutes.

6 hours ago, wgdanson said:

A GANG of two?

Yes but with that much silicone chasing me I would think twice about diving in.  However once the mans shirt came off it rather tipped the scales the other way.

But seriously T.I.P and in Pattaya it is what people expect.  It is all part of the "Pattaya Experience".  Embrace it or stay away but don't try and excuse it or change it.  It provides a no holds barred adult playground and should be enjoyed for what it is.

Nothing so unusual...... No cops around........... They are all 'on assignment' closing down gogo Bars and making Pattaya and 'WStreet' a safe place for Tourists to come ta a ''friendly'' RESORT TOWN..........

2 in one night........... 'Just Maybe' The cops have been assigned 'wrongly'........

9 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Ah Pattaya, just becomes more world class every night!...................Bring the family!!!

Wonder if the efforts to increase the volume of tourist will include this in their advertising campaigns? With all of the wonderful beaches and family oriented activities this should fit in nicely!

Archived