Video: Gang of ladyboys attack foreign man on Walking Street, Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The street in the VDOs isn't Walking St. I don't know where it is ( possibly Buakhao ), but Walking Street doesn't have baht buses and stalls selling shoes on it after dark.

While not sure about baht buses but another incident in Walking St showed lots of stalls set up in Walking St. It just did not look like Walking St but you could see the sign for Farenheit Gogo.

3 hours ago, Aforek said:

It was a joke, just to say that it's not my world; I read sometimes when there are farangs who behave strangely , just to think there are very different farang people in Thailand

but these strange stories arrive mostly in Pukhet or Pattaya ; strange, isn't it ?

country side doesn't need news in thaivisa forum ; as we say, happy people have no stories    have a good day :smile:

Maybe a different brand of humour where you are.  Lack of electricity and water have been known to induce cabin fever in people.

image.png.c8c31b40ced4823696716786ca7d3487.png

7 hours ago, catman20 said:

n a second clip, having now removed his shirt, the muscular and heavily tattooed foreign man is seen confronting the ladyboys once more as they try to run away down the road.

yes the guy looked like he could have a tear up the lady boys didn't fancy much of that as they felt clearly out numbered when his shirt came off they had it on their toes like the cowards the Thais are.

i wish i could press i like on this

7 hours ago, observer90210 said:

...but one would be curious to know what started this wonderful new Pattaya interaction ?...

My first best guess would be massive and continued doses of a strong steriod; both sides.

6 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

I'm not so sure if he/she wanted to hit the guy with the broom. Maybe using it as a sex toy? :shock1:

Just giving him the brush-off? :sorry:

14 hours ago, moe666 said:

What a dumb a-- come all the way to Thailand just to fight ladyboys

Indeed, I think the fact he had his shirt off, was displaying his tattoos, and strutting around like a peacock, says a lot.

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The street in the VDOs isn't Walking St. I don't know where it is ( possibly Buakhao ), but Walking Street doesn't have baht buses and stalls selling shoes on it after dark.

Yes it does, and yes it does, the baht buses come after about 3am and sellers on it all night. This would be down where the rag tops hang out.

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so. In the times I went to Pattaya in the mid 90s, it was notable for the lack of violence. People too busy having fun to fight.

BTW, there were more bars back then and more patrons.

Lack of business is making the place more dangerous as people fight over the remaining scraps.

57 minutes ago, nausea said:

Indeed, I think the fact he had his shirt off, was displaying his tattoos, and strutting around like a peacock, says a lot.

I would say NOT just the ladyboys that are having some mental gender issues?  eh?  And this kind of tourist does seem to be attracted to these scenes in Pattya. So it doesn't take Sigmund Freud to figure out there are some screws loose upstairs with this type. 

More and more of a low class freakshow in every respect. Just amazing the daily sights in certain areas of Pattaya. Wow, I remember the good old days that seem to have started going down hill rapidly about 8 years ago. Nothing lasts forever... MS>

21 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so. In the times I went to Pattaya in the mid 90s, it was notable for the lack of violence. People too busy having fun to fight.

BTW, there were more bars back then and more patrons.

I was in Pattaya back in 1972 and believe me, there was nothing here for tourists, just a quiet peaceful clean place...

They were harassing this guy and he fired up..It was a serious assault committed by Laos Ladyboys. And these police once again took matters into there own hands disregarding the serious assault and using it to make money.  They took 500 baht off these criminals. They should have been charged and went to court. Then deported they were not Thai either..Police reforms are a must and a new leader.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived