BANGKOK 18 August 2019 15:28

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Video: Gang of ladyboys attack foreign man on Walking Street, Pattaya

6 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

I'm not so sure if he/she wanted to hit the guy with the broom. Maybe using it as a sex toy? :shock1:

Just giving him the brush-off? :sorry:

3 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

not very lady-like

Kind of ladyboy-like though 

14 hours ago, moe666 said:

What a dumb a-- come all the way to Thailand just to fight ladyboys

Indeed, I think the fact he had his shirt off, was displaying his tattoos, and strutting around like a peacock, says a lot.

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The street in the VDOs isn't Walking St. I don't know where it is ( possibly Buakhao ), but Walking Street doesn't have baht buses and stalls selling shoes on it after dark.

Yes it does, and yes it does, the baht buses come after about 3am and sellers on it all night. This would be down where the rag tops hang out.

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so. In the times I went to Pattaya in the mid 90s, it was notable for the lack of violence. People too busy having fun to fight.

BTW, there were more bars back then and more patrons.

Lack of business is making the place more dangerous as people fight over the remaining scraps.

57 minutes ago, nausea said:

Indeed, I think the fact he had his shirt off, was displaying his tattoos, and strutting around like a peacock, says a lot.

I would say NOT just the ladyboys that are having some mental gender issues?  eh?  And this kind of tourist does seem to be attracted to these scenes in Pattya. So it doesn't take Sigmund Freud to figure out there are some screws loose upstairs with this type. 

More and more of a low class freakshow in every respect. Just amazing the daily sights in certain areas of Pattaya. Wow, I remember the good old days that seem to have started going down hill rapidly about 8 years ago. Nothing lasts forever... MS>

looks like a wonderful place with friendly pleasant people everywhere, cant believe i've never had the inclination to go there...

22 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Lucky the ladyboy didn't break the broom, otherwise, it would have to get a motocy home ! :cheesy:

Unfortunately, on the way home a few hours later she was crushed under a falling house... 

21 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so. In the times I went to Pattaya in the mid 90s, it was notable for the lack of violence. People too busy having fun to fight.

BTW, there were more bars back then and more patrons.

I was in Pattaya back in 1972 and believe me, there was nothing here for tourists, just a quiet peaceful clean place...

Pattaya a nice family resort..yer already been said.....

I think I prefer soi 6 over WS , even if its crowded with manly ladies... oh they are men ? Ok whatever 

They were harassing this guy and he fired up..It was a serious assault committed by Laos Ladyboys. And these police once again took matters into there own hands disregarding the serious assault and using it to make money.  They took 500 baht off these criminals. They should have been charged and went to court. Then deported they were not Thai either..Police reforms are a must and a new leader.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, jinners said:

Doesn't look much like WS to me. But still give the haters plenty to work with.

It is. I was wrong.