scooter parking North Pattaya bus station

mercman24

i am going to Bangkok for a few days, does anyone know where i can park a scooter, i have always taken the baht buses but it is a pain having get off a bus at dolphin roundabout and then wait until the  next baht bus gets full, i did see a posting but it was 4 years old thanks KC

At least until last year nothing has changed.

Entrance to the guarded motorcycle parking is just left to the entrance of the bus terminal.

30 Baht was the fee that I remember.

I once used it during a Pattaya stay for a visit at my embassy in Bangkok.

A one day excursion.

44 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

At least until last year nothing has changed.

Entrance to the guarded motorcycle parking is just left to the entrance of the bus terminal.

30 Baht was the fee that I remember.

I once used it during a Pattaya stay for a visit at my embassy in Bangkok.

A one day excursion.

Does that fee include overnight and indefinite stay?

11 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

I've used the scooter parking many times although not since last year. It's 30 baht for a 24-hour cycle. You tell the caretaker how many days and pay in advance. If you stay longer, he tells you what you owe.

For a large bike, including PCX, the fee is 40 baht. Just wanna avoid "parking scam" accusations later.

On 3/21/2018 at 8:40 PM, torrzent said:

Does that fee include overnight and indefinite stay?

24 hours, check in time is noted. Then same for the next 24 or fraction thereof. Indefinite, I guess; some bikes towards the back look like they've been dumped parked there for years.

further to my last post, on entering i did see a gap in the fence  leading to some waste ground,where there appears to be parking for many more cars, not the 20 as i reported earlier, hope this helps

Archived