More than half of women are victims of sexual assault by drunken Songkran men, claims report

webfact

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You mean to say you get soapies for free. If so you're my new hero.

Sorry to disappoint! No, I just have no desire to have sex with a hooker, not in Thailand or anywhere else for that matter. For me that would be weird. But I'm not prudish, it's just a personal aversion to the idea of it, I couldn't care less if other people do it.

7 hours ago, joeyg said:

Spoken like a true gentleman.  But this thread is about being respectful in the temple not about getting a blowjob how do you compare the two pretty gross really.

Thailand does not  know the meaning of the word respect

and some Falangs,   even get fooled on this one.

I enjoy reading your replies on this forum, gives me a laugh over breakfast. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're quite right. Sharing the beach with the whales was rude and crude. At least cover up a bit.

LOL!  I know but you're not comparing "apples to apples."  As "jarring' as some of the beach scenery is,  This thread is about cultural insensitivity in a temple...

1 minute ago, stanleycoin said:

I enjoy reading your replies on this forum, gives me a laugh over breakfast. :thumbsup:

Been coming here since 1971 courtesy of the USN.  Respect used to be an integral part of the Thai family structure here in Thailand.  same as it was being raised in an Italian family, as I was in New Jersey.  it is however long gone in both places.

You assume quite a bit.  First I'm pompous then foolish.  Wrong on both counts.  if you don't have something positive to contribute other than lame insults.  Why bother.  Troll someone else OK...

8 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Not at all a massive generalization or anything.

Archived