Shared minibus from Krabi Airport to Lanta

Chongalulu

Arriving in Krabi Airport (2 of us) on Tuesday morning wanting to go to saladan in Lanta. Presume shared minibus is cheaper option. Can I just find that on arrival or do I need to prebook? Seen some prebook,prepay sites 450 baht but easier just to turn up and find one if possible. Any guidelines appreciated.

I've done it and just turned up before I'm pretty sure it's like any transport hub and lots of touts around looking for business.

Saladan to long Beach was about 100 baht a couple of years back using a Tuk Tuk.  Bit of negotiation involved. Believe it is about 600 to kantiang bay

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I've done it and just turned up before I'm pretty sure it's like any transport hub and lots of touts around looking for business.

Saladan to long Beach was about 100 baht a couple of years back using a Tuk Tuk.  Bit of negotiation involved. Believe it is about 600 to kantiang bay

Thanks,it’s not the 450 baht that bothers me ,especially if I’m less likely to encounter a suicide jockey,just the bother of prebooking and searching out the guy at the airport.

Archived