Underwater gamblers will be in hot water if that's Krabi!

webfact

555, As a dive instructor I can bet (no pun intended) that this is part of a dive course.  For advanced deep training you want to show how the effects of nitrogen narcosis affects your thinking.  One way we show this is to have the students play cards at depth to see how their cognitive thinking is affected.  This could be the case here 

48 minutes ago, drvin said:

555, As a dive instructor I can bet (no pun intended) that this is part of a dive course.  For advanced deep training you want to show how the effects of nitrogen narcosis affects your thinking.  One way we show this is to have the students play cards at depth to see how their cognitive thinking is affected.  This could be the case here 

"Authorities" do not need to deep dive to have their cognitive thinking affected. :coffee1:

On 3/27/2018 at 7:59 AM, cornishcarlos said:

I really hope you were joking with that statement !! Pretty sure the same air comes through both 2nd stages :) 

The one with the yellow hose is used as an emergency backup, hence the yellow hose. Any real diver knows this, any real instructor would charge pizza points for such use.

16 hours ago, quandow said:

The one with the yellow hose is used as an emergency backup, hence the yellow hose. Any real diver knows this, any real instructor would charge pizza points for such use.

You mean any PADI diver :) 

Just use a 2nd stage to breathe, use the other one in an emergency, simples....

Archived