Buying a car 2.5m baht budget

RAZZELL

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Its   farmer cart after transAm changed   alternator... :))

It has certainly been alternated. But given the choice of a farm

wagon and one of those modern boxes of tricks you call a car,

I'd go for the good old faithful farm wagon..and thats what I

did 30 years ago. Not even dinged a bumper bar.

8 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

It has certainly been alternated. But given the choice of a farm

wagon and one of those modern boxes of tricks you call a car,

I'd go for the good old faithful farm wagon..and thats what I

did 30 years ago. Not even dinged a bumper bar.

How about modern farm cart? :))and why need farm cart if you not farmer?;)

PS in the past I had farm cart, but its be not modern farmer cart with logo Toyota;)

41 minutes ago, ardokano said:

How about modern farm cart? :))and why need farm cart if you not farmer?;)

PS in the past I had farm cart, but its be not modern farmer cart with logo Toyota;)

A new one has a lot of electrical rubbish on it but still does

the same job as mine..but is about 100.000GBP now.

Note the bumper bar.

wag.jpg

54 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

A new one has a lot of electrical rubbish on it but still does

the same job as mine..but is about 100.000GBP now.

Note the bumper bar.

wag.jpg

Ha ha.. I had one 3 doors. Nice off road car. Modern farmer cart with logo Toyota far away 

11 hours ago, ardokano said:

Can you tell me how any knowledge vehicle stuff what it has to do with a substandard car?

Its not only in my fortuner. Its many fortunes had this is problem. But owner as you do not know , because do not owned normal Toyota/ car..:))

Anywhere my knowledge of vehicle stuff enough to replace the alternator on a farm cart.

But can you remaid me you farmer cart its more than 10 year old and near 300-500k km used? Is it?  Off road or upper 140 speed in motorway is it? And still bumper not mowed even few mm? 

no rattles in the cabin and it did not fall apart? that then I have doubts. You are as usual a lie or just a senile senility?.:)

Once again you are showing your lack of knowledge....

Your Fortuner bumper problem, the Fortuner and my Vigo G 4x4 front end are EXACTLY the same, and mine is now in it's eleventh year and still perfect..

My ride has done 120kkm with just a rebuilt alternator in that time, so where is all your "problem every 5/10,000km crap" coming from..?

I do not drive at 140kph in LOS,  no need too. My ride has NO rattles, squeaks, knocks or vibrations, plus the doors still click shut, so l really think you live in a dream world regarding Toyota rides as you seem to have bought a "lemon" or a crash repair..

Your last sentence just shows you are nuts...bored.gif.e66cc74d9de977a9b16b08b5be213644.gif

11 hours ago, ardokano said:

Ha ha.. I had one 3 doors. Nice off road car. Modern farmer cart with logo Toyota far away 

If thats a G Waggon like i had back in 87 for as short a time as poss, if you could engage 1st gear in the morning you had a good one.Range Rover and Land Cruiser were so much better back then, still are in my opinion, bashing any Toyo is pointless, apart from the Tuna   being stupid money  over TAs 4x4, but then my Bms not worth the money either compered to a top Toyo, Honda Accord or Nissan Teana.

40 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

If thats a G Waggon like i had back in 87 for as short a time as poss, if you could engage 1st gear in the morning you had a good one.Range Rover and Land Cruiser were so much better back then, still are in my opinion, bashing any Toyo is pointless, apart from the Tuna   being stupid money  over TAs 4x4, but then my Bms not worth the money either compered to a top Toyo, Honda Accord or Nissan Teana.

If you couldn't find 1st. gear in the morning, we all know you've

had too much beer the night before..

I had the old style Range Rover 1972 with the rubber mats where

you could hose out the mud, indeed an amazingly good design, I

really loved it, but in the end, the build quality let me down.

I've been tempted to get a new one, but they do have problems,

and the resale value drops dramatically.

Never tried a Land Cruiser, known as the 'king of the desert',

brilliant reputation.. but I went for German engineering which

has served me well for 30 years..Pity its such an ugly machine.

Talking of Toyota bashing......

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

If you couldn't find 1st. gear in the morning, we all know you've

had too much beer the night before..

I had the old style Range Rover 1972 with the rubber mats where

you could hose out the mud, indeed an amazingly good design, I

really loved it, but in the end, the build quality let me down.

I've been tempted to get a new one, but they do have problems,

and the resale value drops dramatically.

Never tried a Land Cruiser, known as the 'king of the desert',

brilliant reputation.. but I went for German engineering which

has served me well for 30 years..Pity its such an ugly machine.

Talking of Toyota bashing......

Im a Grumpy 73 YO Hooligan pretending to be 37 whose ist Range Rover was a 2 Door, hose out puffy faded blue, with a 2$ diff lok switch, then you had Dog Poop brown, or Camo Green. Last one was a Vogue just before Air Ride came out. Im doing a TA now, livin on memories.:sorry: T.A, but the shity choise we have here, no wonder.

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Defender , G wagon and LC 80 + Patrol

Its car .. And  can say even  Legend off road.

Tuna its no reason low quality  bus , making from famer cart;)

Just who do not try normal car can say some good about Tuna;)

Honda do well job on Thai market. Nissan.. No Teana its poor spec for Thai market. No 3.5 , no ventilation seat.. And many another. 

New Xtrail  hybrid I think its can be 

3 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Ride? You say you even not drive 140km/h so where you ride? Off road? I try in hulex easy off road ( small water in low speed 40km) so  be same problem.. BUMPER and gap...f.. Even lady SUV first gen RAVE4 can do it with out any problem... So I can bet you not ride or you lie about bumper. And I can bet  bamper hulix  10 years old and 1.5 gen Fortuned its Di

You said the Vigo and Fortuner bumpers are not the same..Here are photos of the same year rides with a slight difference in the spotlight  moulding...Now YOU point out where the "fitting" difference is....Go for it...

Toyota_Hilux_3.0_D-4D_Turbo_4x4_2007_(15033561108).thumb.jpg.00f4097110a2c60edfd62d3596830a1e.jpg

fortuner2.jpg.76b8052ff1f9259e8c878248595c6860.jpg

Just now, transam said:

You said the Vigo and Fortuner bumpers are not the same..Here are photos of the same year rides with a slight difference in the spotlight  moulding...Now YOU point out where the "fitting" difference is....Go for it...

Toyota_Hilux_3.0_D-4D_Turbo_4x4_2007_(15033561108).thumb.jpg.00f4097110a2c60edfd62d3596830a1e.jpg

Now Confucius he Say Number Plate n Wheels no same.!...

6 minutes ago, transam said:

I see can varible deffecation her too much, oh deep folly

follock the nodes..too oblivious

On 3/27/2018 at 11:30 AM, Rdrokit said:

I like the new CLA Shooting Brake and it's right in your price range. Beautiful looking car in my opinion which isn't worth much now a days. lol

https://www.one2car.com/en/for-sale/mercedes-benz-cla250-amg-shooting-brake-sport-bangkok-metropolitan-srinagarindra-thepharak/4442727

Not heard the term Shooting Brake since the 60s.

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Im a Grumpy 73 YO Hooligan pretending to be 37 whose ist Range Rover was a 2 Door, hose out puffy faded blue, with a 2$ diff lok switch, then you had Dog Poop brown, or Camo Green. Last one was a Vogue just before Air Ride came out. Im doing a TA now, livin on memories.:sorry: T.A, but the shity choise we have here, no wonder.

Doing 73 is over the speed limit in UK.    

Sahara Dust  AKA  Dog Poop Brown.  You would make a good salesman.

4 minutes ago, Rdrokit said:

Guess you haven't lived in Europe.

Was ist der Shooting Brake in Deutsch, or Francais. I am English so do qualify for living in Europe, for the time being. But I just Googled it and yes, Merc do make a shooting brake. It's still an old silly name though. lol

25 minutes ago, Rdrokit said:

Guess you haven't lived in Europe.

I'm from Europe and have never heard the term. And French, German, Italian, Spanish etc. will most likely also not know the term.

Inflammatory trolling posts and the replies have been removed. 

Posts containing oversize and insulting emojis have been removed as the use of such emojis/emoticons don't offer anything of value to the discussion other than to inflame other members. 

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, transam said:

Shooting brake is an old UK term for a ride to carry folk with their gear, in other words an estate car or station wagon...:stoner:

And Aston Martin, who have a history of rather ugly looking shooting brakes, has just come up with a new one that you certainly wouldn't kick out of bed for spilling oil on the sheets...

Image result for aston martin shooting brake

Archived