Video: Thai woman gives tourist the kiss of life!

webfact

Video: Thai woman gives tourist the kiss of life!

10pm.jpg

video screenshot

A foreign tourist in Pattaya discovered the value of not going for a drunken swim alone this morning.

Nearby was his "friend" who seeing that he was in difficulty managed to get him to shore.

The tourist - seemingly of Indian appearance - was unconscious and given CPR.

The "kiss of life" revived him, reported Pattaya News on Facebook, before medics arrived to take over the life saving and get the victim to Pattaya Memorial hospital.

Quite a crowd gathered opposite Soi 13/4 to witness the unfolding drama as the groaning tourist was strapped somewhat unwillingly to a stretcher.

None of the protagonists were named on this occasion. The incident happened about 3.50am Monday morning.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-26

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why they had to strap his arms to that bed. 

For me that would be the worst thing to do in that situation. Maybe he has to vomit seawater and now he also can't turn his head cause it's strapped.

9 hours ago, LennyW said:

Must keep him alive, she aint been paid yet:giggle:!!!

Well done that girl though!!:clap2:

What a find for the lucky gentleman,a young lady out and about in the early hours with both lifesaving and resuscitation skills.....I hope he compensated her generously :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Thian said:

I don't understand why they had to strap his arms to that bed. 

For me that would be the worst thing to do in that situation. Maybe he has to vomit seawater and now he also can't turn his head cause it's strapped.

He was obviously drunk and a little aggressive because every time he rolled back to the lady they rolled him away.  Just a few hours to sober up and he'll be fine

35 minutes ago, Thechook said:

He was obviously drunk and a little aggressive because every time he rolled back to the lady they rolled him away.  Just a few hours to sober up and he'll be fine

I thought he didn't want to get his arms strapped..Didn't see him being agressive.

Goes to show you there's a sector or demographic of young Thai women that deserve a lot of respect and admiration. I always admire, for example, how Thai girls in the service sector in Chiang Mai work so quickly, efficiently and without mistakes.

Archived