Video: Thai woman gives tourist the kiss of life!

webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dustdevil said:

Goes to show you there's a sector or demographic of young Thai women that deserve a lot of respect and admiration. I always admire, for example, how Thai girls in the service sector in Chiang Mai work so quickly, efficiently and without mistakes.

As a tongue-in-cheek comment, that takes some beating.

I don’t understand the journalistic practice here (Thailand) of putting “friend” in quotation marks and the need to describe ethnic origin or sexual preference etc.  How is any of this relevant to the story?

The girl should be applauded for saving the life of another human being. Not many Westerners or other Thais would have been able to save him or  even tried. While watching the video and her actions, I could tell she did her best to save him and was concerned about his welfare.

What their relationship; job; ethnic background and all the other nonsense expressed by posters has nothing to do with the facts. She's a real hero!!

19 hours ago, Thian said:

I don't understand why they had to strap his arms to that bed. 

For me that would be the worst thing to do in that situation. Maybe he has to vomit seawater and now he also can't turn his head cause it's strapped.

I had similar thoughts. When they kept rolling him onto his back. Personally I cannot lay flat on my back, I get vertigo. Must at least elevate my head

3 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

Erm.....is it only me who see that it is a transgender person?? 

You speak of the girl  ?; if you look at the video on facebook, there are the voices, and she has a woman's voice, no  doubt; no transgender person has a such voice

Archived