Video: Thai woman gives tourist the kiss of life!

webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Difficult to tell, and sometimes to do, but in general my lifesaving ratings memory tells me you want to put the person's head below his feet to help water drain out of his lungs.  This usually means point his head towards the surf.  But A for effort.  She looks like a pretty woman

On 3/27/2018 at 12:09 AM, petermik said:

What a find for the lucky gentleman,a young lady out and about in the early hours with both lifesaving and resuscitation skills.....I hope he compensated her generously :thumbsup:

Thanks for being one of the people that actually think good of the Thai people and the good they do and how good they are instead of like most of the scum on here  that keep putting all Thai people down 
Thank You?

On 3/26/2018 at 4:24 PM, balo said:

I want to say it first : Another quality tourist enjoying Pattaya.

When you keep reading these posts and think a little bit, you tend to think of the quality of the posters here AND that of the quality tourist enjoying Pattaya!!!!!!!

Think hard, if you can, you might see the big picture.

I've viewed the video many times to see if I made a mistake.

Still convinced that is not a woman.

Not concerned if no one agrees. No one needs to lose sleep over it.

Some people seem to get overly angry, as if it's their 'girlfriend' to which I am referring.

The person just looks very odd and out of proportion. Some strange looking plastic surgery. Arm length not in proportion to body.  

Perhaps if I saw in person I would think differently. But from what I see in the video, it appears to be a former male.

On 6/13/2018 at 10:17 PM, KneeDeep said:

I've viewed the video many times to see if I made a mistake.

Still convinced that is not a woman.

Not concerned if no one agrees. No one needs to lose sleep over it.

Some people seem to get overly angry, as if it's their 'girlfriend' to which I am referring.

The person just looks very odd and out of proportion. Some strange looking plastic surgery. Arm length not in proportion to body.  

Perhaps if I saw in person I would think differently. But from what I see in the video, it appears to be a former male.

Never heard of anyone getting plastic surgery to make their arms longer.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived